Cowboys SWEEP the #18 RED RAIDERS. OSU is 8-6 in Conference, 15-6 Overall! BEDLAM @ # 7 OU. Saturday. 3x Winning Streak in Conference

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Best game of the season when you consider both team’s performances. Both teams played well.

Hope AA is ok, we are going to need him down the stretch here. Can’t be hobbled because we need his D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 13, 2005
Mike Boyton teams always close the season well. Seem to be peaking at the right time. Really limited the painful turnovers and are running actual offense. I wouldn’t want to play this team in a single elimination tournament.

Dec 17, 2011
I said it earlier in the year but i love it when beard vs boynton happens. Boynton always coaches his best vs beard for some reason.

Oct 30, 2007
That was a fun game to watch. I was kind of worried when we came out cold in the 2nd half, but this team has a lot of fight in them. Texas Tech is a good team. This series sweep that should pay dividends come tournament time.

Jun 25, 2011
What a game! I thought I was too tired to get stressed, I was wrong.

I think every OSU player that played scored tonight.

Only 5 points, but maybe this game will give Keylan Boone some confidence and get him gok
Hahaha. I thought I had too many drinks to get stressed. Guess I needed a few more.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Someone posted earlier this is the best team in 15 years and the worst team in 15 years. I don’t know if either one of those is true. However they are one of the most entertaining and frustrating teams in the last 15 years. Give me a team that can play with anyone, any night. Let the chips fall.

So much more fun than the last 15 years maybe.
Yeah, that was me. I meant in stretches, sorry if that wasn’t clear. Post in a hurry sometimes. There has been more 13-0, 15-0, 19-0, 25-4 runs this year than I can ever remember for any team in the past.

Definitely can’t put their top end up against the Final Four and Sweet Sixteen teams under Eddie and the worst doesn’t measure up to some of Sean’s seasons or Ford’s last year.

Jan 13, 2005
Yeah, that was me. I meant in stretches, sorry if that wasn’t clear. Post in a hurry sometimes. There has been more 13-0, 15-0, 19-0, 25-4 runs this year than I can ever remember for any team in the past.

Definitely can’t put their top end up against the Final Four and Sweet Sixteen teams under Eddie and the worst doesn’t measure up to some of Sean’s seasons or Ford’s last year.

In the little bit I’ve watched other college basketball teams we aren’t the only ones having that issue. It’s turning into a game of runs without fans in the stands