Cowboys SWEEP the #18 RED RAIDERS. OSU is 8-6 in Conference, 15-6 Overall! BEDLAM @ # 7 OU. Saturday. 3x Winning Streak in Conference

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
What a gutsy performance by the Pokes! Young guns grew up tonight. Cade picked up his fourth foul and the young cats responded with a 15-0 run. AA player of the game in my book. Last year the kid didn’t look like he belonged in the big 12. Now he’s a spark plug for this team.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
Someone posted earlier this is the best team in 15 years and the worst team in 15 years. I don’t know if either one of those is true. However they are one of the most entertaining and frustrating teams in the last 15 years. Give me a team that can play with anyone, any night. Let the chips fall.

So much more fun than the last 15 years maybe.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Someone posted earlier this is the best team in 15 years and the worst team in 15 years. I don’t think either one of those is true. However they are one of the most entertaining and frustrating teams in the last 15 years. Give me a team that can play with anyone, any night. Let the chips fall.

So much more fun than the last decade plus.
Probably true since the final 4 year was 17 years ago. (I feel old. That was my freshman year.)

Mar 12, 2018
Stillwater, Oklahoma
What a game! I thought I was too tired to get stressed, I was wrong.

I think every OSU player that played scored tonight.

Only 5 points, but maybe this game will give Keylan Boone some confidence and get him gok