Cowboys SWEEP the #18 RED RAIDERS. OSU is 8-6 in Conference, 15-6 Overall! BEDLAM @ # 7 OU. Saturday. 3x Winning Streak in Conference

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
I just started watching amd honestly Cade has been a liability on offense since he came in. Don’t get me wrong, Cade is a great player but Boynton needs to find a way to make the offense flow more smoothly with Cade in there.
It’s kind of the same problem that Tech runs into with McClung. Guy is such a good scorer that he has to have the ball in his hands. Sometimes the ball gets stuck and doesn’t move because of it

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
I just started watching amd honestly Cade has been a liability on offense since he came in. Don’t get me wrong, Cade is a great player but Boynton needs to find a way to make the offense flow more smoothly with Cade in there.
Really Cade probably needs to play off the ball more. Think he can bring the ball up at times in the NBA, but doesn’t have the handle yet to be the ball dominate dribbler. Something for him to work on going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 14, 2010
I honestly have no idea what is going to happen in this last 4 minutes.

I think Cunningham will take over and win the game for us, but, with this team, your never know what you're going to get

Jun 14, 2011
They need to take him off ball and send him on screens. He is our best shooter, lets let him shoot on some ball movement.