Cowboys In the NFL

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 7, 2006
Cowboys In the NFL
I'd like to think we'd be more up to date with our Cowboys in the NFL, but this page is kind of embarrassingly out dated.

Ogbah, Emmanuel DE Cleveland 2016-present

Ogbah hasn't been with Cleveland since 2019. Do better oSu Athletics website admins.
Recruits aren't looking at websites (and that's who that list is for). They're looking at social media. The media relations team does a real good job posting on Sundays about who is playing when and then highlighting what the NFL puts out. I wouldn't worry too much about the website.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Recruits aren't looking at websites (and that's who that list is for). They're looking at social media. The media relations team does a real good job posting on Sundays about who is playing when and then highlighting what the NFL puts out. I wouldn't worry too much about the website.
I have never agreed and disagreed with a post more. I agree 100% with everything you said starting at the point when you say recruits are looking at social media.

I disagree that the list on the website is “for recruits” because as you said, they don’t even look there. It’s for the Boomers that still go to the website and are curious what happened to the pokes they used to cheer for.

Yeah it’s important to garner the attention of recruits, but fan engagement is more important. Fans pay the bills.

Mar 11, 2006
Dillon Stoner had surgery to repair a torn achilles tendon yesterday. He is on the Raiders practice squad. Hoping for a full recovery for Dillon.