Cowboys (11-4) WIN against Arkansas Razorbacks! HMCB 3-1 in Big 12/SEC. @ TCU on WEDNESDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 25, 2011
3 games in a row, I'm buying Kalib stock.
Cade missing those games may have been a good thing for the team in the long run. Kalib stepped up during that time and his offensive output takes pressure off Cade. I think it also let the team know they don’t have to completely depend on Cade although he did take over the game at the end today.

Oct 18, 2020
Stillwater ok
Does anyone know if Kalib or MAM can hit a face up 10 to 12 foot jump shot?????? They get the ball at around the foul line facing the basket and instead of one dribble and pull up and knock down the shot they drive the ball into the lane towards the basket and its either a turnover or a offensive foul, most of the time!!

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Does anyone know if Kalib or MAM can hit a face up 10 to 12 foot jump shot?????? They get the ball at around the foul line facing the basket and instead of one dribble and pull up and knock down the shot they drive the ball into the lane towards the basket and its either a turnover or a offensive foul, most of the time!!
The analytics tell you that those shots are the least efficient in BB. You either want a high percentage two (layup, dunk) or a three pointer. Not sure I agree but that’s today’s game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 13, 2005
Cades’ comportment may be the most impressive aspect of his basketball acumen. He is unquestionably a team first guy. Nothing but respect and admiration for his approach.
Seems like he fits the Thunder way. Would be nice if the universe aligned itself on that one.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Seems like he fits the Thunder way. Would be nice if the universe aligned itself on that one.
Agree. He is exactly the kind of player presti wants. Sadly, he is also the kind of talent every other nba org wants. Gonna be hard for them to get that number one pick. They dont suck enough to get there.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Great win today. The Arkansas fans I’ve experienced are some of the most obnoxious people. Hate losing to them in anything.

Boynton has to start acting like he cares about turnovers. That’s really holding this team back. Also, he needs to solve the problem of going stretches of not much movement if any on offense. I’m still not a huge fan of his coaching.

But, I will say this. I can live with those things as long as the effort is always there. He’s got this team hustling more than any of his previous teams, except maybe his first team as HC. Gotta give props to Boynton for that.

Also, Cade is very impressive with the game on the line.
I went to both schools and you're right about UofA football fans at least. I still actively dislike the football program because of it. Other sports aren't as bad. I never had issues with the fans at basketball games.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
I went to both schools and you're right about UofA football fans at least. I still actively dislike the football program because of it. Other sports aren't as bad. I never had issues with the fans at basketball games.
I’m probably way off in general, honestly. Had some friends of my family growing up that were huge Arkansas basketball fans and they were sooooooo annoying about it haha.

Nov 17, 2008
Tulsa, OK
The analytics tell you that those shots are the least efficient in BB. You either want a high percentage two (layup, dunk) or a three pointer. Not sure I agree but that’s today’s game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what analytics also say are good shots? Open ones. If you're facing a zone and get it to the middle, you need to be able to hit that shot if you are open. If nothing other than to make the post defender come up to guard you. When he comes, your teammates down low have a chance to seal their man, and you go high-low. You also have a better chance to drive if your defender is coming at you to close out.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
I’m probably way off in general, honestly. Had some friends of my family growing up that were huge Arkansas basketball fans and they were sooooooo annoying about it haha.
Fair. My main exposure was during the good and bad Pelphrey years. Games at the Bud were fun and you didn't get the "SEC SEC SEC" chants that happened at football games, but it had to be different during the Nolan Richardson era.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Can you imagine how good this team could be if Cade played the entire game like he does the last five minutes of every game. He’s unstoppable!
Besides Cade, Kalib has really come on as of late. MAM is getting better every game. AA and RW are ridiculously quick. Ice is Ice. We have a really good core to the team. If BW could become more consistent game to game then this team can go a long way. Anything Keylan and BK can contribute is icing.