Cowboy Golf

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
The Coody Bother's and Cole Hammer have been around for awhile...They're all seniors and very talented. Unfortunately it was bad matchup and our trash play from yesterday has carried over. Eugenio and Stark are the only ones who have been able to handle the course. Maybe next year will be our year!!

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
The Coody Bother's and Cole Hammer have been around for awhile...They're all seniors and very talented. Unfortunately it was bad matchup and our trash play from yesterday has carried over. Eugenio and Stark are the only ones who have been able to handle the course. Maybe next year will be our year!!
Honestly, I don't think you could find us a match up among these teams that wouldn't be a bad match up for us considering how we played this week. We strung together back to back good days, but day 1, 4 and 5 were unmitigated disasters.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Honestly, I don't think you could find us a match up among these teams that wouldn't be a bad match up for us considering how we played this week. We strung together back to back good days, but day 1, 4 and 5 were unmitigated disasters.
I think we would have a shot with any team except OU, UT, and Pepperdine. I didn't expect us to win the whole thing. OU and Texas are senior heavy, and OU transfers have elevated them to #1. We'll have everyone returning except Gupta so I like our chances next season to possibly win it all

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
I think we would have a shot with any team except OU, UT, and Pepperdine. I didn't expect us to win the whole thing. OU and Texas are senior heavy, and OU transfers have elevated them to #1. We'll have everyone returning except Gupta so I like our chances next season to possibly win it all
Eugenio is coming back? That surprises me. I'm not sure how good a thing it is that everybody is returning.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Eugenio is coming back? That surprises me. I'm not sure how good a thing it is that everybody is returning.
Yes, he made an announcement on social media. I agree not everyone returning is a good thing. Hopefully a couple young pups step up or we land a player from the portal. Bo Jin has been a massive disappointment in Arizona

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
I'm proud of the boys for rallying and making it tight. Maybe this Nome guy is feeling the heat and will crumble. Even if he does, can Baungartner capitalize? That 18th looks like a bitch of a hole.