Cowboy Challenge (Wrestling)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Track wrestling is hard to follow but if I am seeing it correctly we are getting smoked. Witcraft and boo both get pinned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chairman of the Board

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Sheets won 14-4 and Boo got a pin in the first period

Fix got a 2nd period pin in his 2nd match. It's hard to follow on Twitter and Trackwrestling but twitter is at least accurate

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2009
New York
I am so disappointed I can't see AJ and Noah, that was a match I have been looking forward to since before the season started. Amazing it's 2021 and we can't watch every game/match/meet on some form of tv/stream

Jan 13, 2005
I am so disappointed I can't see AJ and Noah, that was a match I have been looking forward to since before the season started. Amazing it's 2021 and we can't watch every game/match/meet on some form of tv/stream
I coach Junior high wrestling and we could watch every match at every mat at every tournament went to. Weird that OSU couldn’t figure it out

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Is there some Big Ten guy controlling trackwrestling? They had every one of our wrestlers losing except for Fix including saying that Boo was pinned.....
Trackwrestling is pretty buggy sometimes. But mostly it’s user error.
Maybe so, but I don’t think when it bolds the other wrestler, dims Boo and then says “pinned” underneath that that is user error. Maybe the user of the scoreboard but not the viewer. Especially when every other match shows the winner bolded and the loser dimmed just like it did in this case....

Jan 13, 2005
Maybe so, but I don’t think when it bolds the other wrestler, dims Boo and then says “pinned” underneath that that is user error. Maybe the user of the scoreboard but not the viewer. Especially when every other match shows the winner bolded and the loser dimmed just like it did in this case....
It’s who ever is handling the computer program at the event I mean. Several times this season the person entered the wrong winner and we had to go to the head table and correct it.

Jan 13, 2005
Daton Fix goes 3-0 on the day with 3 falls. That finals match was pretty impressive. He controlled the whole match. And in the third period he got a reversal off bottom followed my a pin