Cowboy Basketball: vs Wichita State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
We just aren't very good without Ice...what's his status.
His ability to probe and penetrate and pitch energizes the rest of the team. I love Lindy, but he is so lethargic starting the offense, everyone sleep walks. And there is no penetrator.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
College basketball is still hard to watch. Too many whistles every possession. The NBA is so much more exciting and fast paced.
Not enough whistles if you ask me. Wichita is all over Yor and cam and we get called when it's our guys.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May 8, 2007
OKC
Zero leadership from any of the seniors. Cam, Lindy, & Dizzy just want to shoot the 3. Why they wont take the ball to the basket is beyond me. Anderson has been able to wreak some havoc with his speed and needs to be in the game more. How we get hosed on calls in our own gym is baffling. And we should never ever be in a situation where so many of the opposing teams fans are able to get in here. OSU folks need to get in here with us. Theres room in my row. Get here!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Without ICE we are below average. Without him we have no point guard to breakdown the defense. Why aren't Boone twins playing more.

What is everyone hearing about Ice? Gotta get him back.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Honestly, the freshmen have had enough time. They should be farther along. WSU has a freshman starting and he’s lighting us up. It’s college basketball, freshmen step right in and make an impact all the time.

I’ve never seen such a turnaround from week to week in a basketball team. Ice does a lot on both ends, but there’s no reason for this S show.

Sep 17, 2016
Dallas
game over. 7-2. gutcheck. Team is pretty mediocre at best right now. We will see but the big 12 is going to be tough. And the top 25 ranking definitely a mirage

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
Zero leadership from any of the seniors. Cam, Lindy, & Dizzy just want to shoot the 3. Why they wont take the ball to the basket is beyond me. Anderson has been able to wreak some havoc with his speed and needs to be in the game more. How we get hosed on calls in our own gym is baffling. And we should never ever be in a situation where so many of the opposing teams fans are able to get in here. OSU folks need to get in here with us. Theres room in my row. Get here!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Seems like every team gets some home court advantage besides OSU. That second call on Anei was horrendous and I wish Boyton jumped on them for that.

ArizonaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
Getting our ass kicked. Pretty disappointed in the senior leadership. They have done nothing this half. I think we have had only one good luck this half on offense and our walk on hit that shot. Everything else has been forced. And this looks like a second total ass kicking at home two games in a row. That isn't acceptable. Changes have to be made if Ice is going to be out for an extended period of time.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I have no words for how terrible the seniors are on this team. Playing like they're freshman.
Tom Dirato was talking the other day about how lucky we were to have 5 starters that have played together for 35 games

For goodness sakes, we were 12-20 last year. Darrell Royal used to say that if a dog would hunt, they would hunt as a pup. Our seniors aren’t hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
The seniors have regressed and the freshman aren't ready yet. Will be a repeat of last year it seems maybe a few more wins.
Exactly. Usually your upperclassmen can shoulder a fair portion of the load while the freshman come along. Unfortunately, our upperclassmen are simply not very good and we are having to rely on youngsters far more than we should with little or no guidance.