Cowboy Basketball: UT defeats OSU in Big 12 Championship Game. Pokes are #4 Seed and will play #13 Seed Liberty on FRIDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 7, 2020
Oklahoma City
Fantastic win by the pokes tonight over a team that many will pick to win it all. I was hyped up in my living room after this one!

Texas got to skate to the finals

A lot of emotion tonight against Baylor...hopefully they can reset and finish the job and bring a Big 12 title home to Stillwater!

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Fantastic win by the pokes tonight over a team that many will pick to win it all. I was hyped up in my living room after this one!

Texas got to skate to the finals

A lot of emotion tonight against Baylor...hopefully they can reset and finish the job and bring a Big 12 title home to Stillwater!
One thing I know for a fact about these Cowboys is they will play their butts off tomorrow. Whether that translated to a win is yet to be seen but they will definitely work hard.

Aug 28, 2009
Two thoughts. First, hooray. Second, it is crap that people consider the big ten to have four top seven teams. Yes, they are good. They are NOT that good. Big 12 is better. Big ten is second.
Our resume is light years better than Houston’s as well. Win or lose tomorrow they have no business being above us on seeding