Cowboy Basketball: UT defeats OSU in Big 12 Championship Game. Pokes are #4 Seed and will play #13 Seed Liberty on FRIDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Welcome to the Big 12 Tournament MEGATHREAD. OSU is on a ROLL. Pokes defeat Baylor in the semi-finals. Catch the highlights: https://youtu.be/cGG-O_M_V1Q

Quarter Finals Highlights:

Big XII Tournament Championship Finals will be against Texas on Saturday. ESPN 6PM

Last edited:

OkState1974

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2007
Tulsa
Welcome to the Big 12 Tournament game thread. The good guys play WVU once again. If the NCAA hasn’t responded to the appeal by tomorrow, then the Pokes are eligible for Post-season play.
Holding my breath for 20 hours until the game starts. :blink: I still remember a baseball pitcher banned on the day regionals started in Stillwater a few years back. They are capable of just about anything!!!!

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
Holding my breath for 20 hours until the game starts. :blink: I still remember a baseball pitcher banned on the day regionals started in Stillwater a few years back. They are capable of just about anything!!!!
Yup that's when Gene Stephenson screwed us and got them to make a call on Andrew Oliver. Still a complete BS move by him and call by the NCAA

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
I'm excited to see Likekele back on the court. I think WVU is actually a nice matchup for him.

He should have a significant size and strength advantage over their backcourt. He had a nice game against them in the first meeting.

I hope to see an assertive, attacking Ice.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Welcome to the Big 12 Tournament game thread. The good guys play WVU once again. If the NCAA hasn’t responded to the appeal by tomorrow, then the Pokes are eligible for Post-season play.

TCU/KSU @ 5:30 today.
OU/ISU @ 8:30 today.
Thanks for doing this for the season.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
I think Offensive Efficiency (#144 out of 347) is the main reason our NET ranking is so low. Clemson is the only decent team ranked lower than us in Offensive Efficiency.

Creighton (#25 NET) and Colorado (#11 NET) both have 3 - Q3 losses.

Both of the TCU losses are Q3 now, they were a Q2 and Q3. TCU dropped from 124 to 140. 135 is the Q2 cutoff for an away game.

Our Offensive Efficiency is much better than last year.

It's the turnovers, fortunately our shooting percentage has been good.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
We can throw the net ratings and seedings right out the door now -- it's March Madness time and one team has to win each and every game it plays.
Lose and go home.

I love the drama in this situation. It's no longer, "We'll get them next time we play them at home." or any of that seasonal stuff.

If we win our last game, we'll be National Champions!