Cowboy Basketball: KU defeats OSU in Allenfield House. Series Split. Next up KSU on Saturday.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Do you think Fran knows that NBA players frequently miss 3s? It’s not like Cade is going to be dishing to Steph Curry in the corner every time.

Think he’s said that’s a 3 in the NBA about 20 times in 3 games this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Do we have a fun team? Yeah at times. Are they disciplined? No. That’s why we will be an 8 or 9 seed at best. Some will be happy about it and some won’t. That’s what we are. Don’t make yourself miserable trying to believe we are better than an 8 seed that will get bounced in the first or second round.

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
Now we start to play a little pressure defense. It actually looked like a real defense. Oh well. That’s the biggest reason it looks like AAU ball and really not that interesting to watch. NCAA basketball is losing its appeal.

Aug 31, 2013
Every time I think we are going to take a step forward we go backwards and look like complete trash. No improvement at all. We are the same team we were in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
I can understand losing to Kansas on the road even when they aren’t great. The problem I have is we didn’t make them work for the win. We didn’t play smart, way too many turnovers, low intensity. Kansas is down and they have a lot of pressure on them so we should have at least made it a tough game for them.

Nov 14, 2010
This game sucked!

Not a fan of how we tried to match up.

This was very winnable and we let Kansas do what they do best with our lineups.

We played right into their hands.