Cowboy Basketball: KU defeats OSU in Allenfield House. Series Split. Next up KSU on Saturday.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Congratulations Pokes. We are finally ranked in the AP Poll sitting at #23. We have 8 games left in the regular season, with KU today, KSU, Saturday. Pokes are now 5-5 in conference. We are officially in late season.
[

TrevB11

Wrangler
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
I would really like Cade to come out a bit more aggressive in this game, plus if we can cut down on those turnovers, i feel we can play with anyone in the conference.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I would really like Cade to come out a bit more aggressive in this game, plus if we can cut down on those turnovers, i feel we can play with anyone in the conference.
This team would have maybe 1 loss with 50% less turnovers

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Any coach in America would say the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jun 25, 2011
Agree, but he needs to do it within the flow of the game. When he tries to take over a game he tends to force some things. He needs to be aggressive when there is an opportunity, but he doesn’t need to force creating an opportunity.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This team would have maybe 1 loss with 50% less turnovers

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Or just take that down some and increase the free throw percentage by 10% in those games and we win them all.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
KU favored to win by 6.

It’s Allen field house after all.
Given the double OT, emotional W and the fact it is just two days after the texass game I am very conerned about the players being ready physically and emotionally tonight. This is a trap game IMO and the Cowboys will have to play very well to win.

I am sure Self will have KU playing like their hair is on fire...