Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Feel bad for Nolan, I know he wanted to get to pro ball but unfortunately negotiations broke down. As fans, we want to hoard players as long as we can, but at the same time I want to see him chase his dreams. Coming back puts a ton more pressure to perform at a high level, but doesn’t mean it can’t be done.

That said, the top half of our batting lineup looks really strong with Ehrhard, Riggio, brown, and McLean.

OkstateKerr

Federal Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Feel bad for Nolan, I know he wanted to get to pro ball but unfortunately negotiations broke down. As fans, we want to hoard players as long as we can, but at the same time I want to see him chase his dreams. Coming back puts a ton more pressure to perform at a high level, but doesn’t mean it can’t be done.

That said, the top half of our batting lineup looks really strong with Ehrhard, Riggio, brown, and McLean.
He was starting to come around at the plate the last 1/3 of the season. Hopefully he’s worked through the sophomore slump. Big time returner!

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
I was hoping Nolan would get paid a huge bonus and would have a great start to his career. But I’m thrilled to have him back and I hope that he has a dominant final season which earns him even more money next year.

Last edited:

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
How could the Orioles misjudge signing a high 3rd round pick? At the same time it’s a huge gain for us. Question is do you put him in the weekend rotation or bullpen? It’s also a huge gamble for him simply b/c unless he cuts down on the strikeouts tremendously, I don’t see his stock going higher IMO
Because it’s the Orioles…..

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
2022 signee INF Phoneix Meza (choctaw HS) was MVP of this summer league world series tournament. Ian Daugherty play in this tournament last year with success as well. I'm excited to see this guy play. Kid has some legit talent, but hopefully has the patience to wait his turn for at least a year.

https://twitter.com/DTSBortstein/status/1553866842091159557?s=20&t=mTI0hGnfWnLyDSGVXj-Q2A