Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

superpoke

Territorial Marshal
Jun 28, 2005
Orange Country USA
Looks like OU is making the most of their run.We will have to beat OU for a while for recruits that we are both in on.Looks like Johnson is the real deal coach and not just a mouth piece or sunshine pumper.
And they just announced some revised renderings for stadium improvements earlier this week as well. Combine all that with their pending move and the associated money, and it's not going to matter at all that Josh beats them a lot in the regular season.

Aug 26, 2004
Looks like OU is making the most of their run.We will have to beat OU for a while for recruits that we are both in on.Looks like Johnson is the real deal coach and not just a mouth piece or sunshine pumper.
Actually that is probably not an issue on recruiting the same players. OSU just needs to continue and as what Coach Ward did and go get the best players he could get from wherever. 25% are from the state of Oklahoma on the current roster. In Coach Ward's heyday a lot of the great players were from out of state. Through time OSU was mentioned as to why are they not getting more players from the state of Oklahoma. It was probably for a good reason.

Jan 1, 2022
Moore
Hmm, ou gets to the finals. We have better facilities, equal if not better talent, better tradition, etc...and we get yet another year of underachieving baseball. I love OSU, bleed orange, but seeing ou in the natty, while we watch from home, just a cruel slap in the face, or kick in the ..... dang I'm pissed.

Apr 13, 2021
Northern California
Hmm, ou gets to the finals. We have better facilities, equal if not better talent, better tradition, etc...and we get yet another year of underachieving baseball. I love OSU, bleed orange, but seeing ou in the natty, while we watch from home, just a cruel slap in the face, or kick in the ..... dang I'm pissed.
The oSu team played well this year. Just didn't have the pitching against quality competition. Not making the regionals IMO would have constituted an underachieving baseball season.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Preseason ranked #4 and doesn’t make it out of regionals is the epitome of a underachieving season. Was their bright moments sure, but not being close to making it to Omaha doesn’t make it a successful season