Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Interesting to see if his name gets called in the draft in July?? He's played 3rd base so far in the games he's played in.

https://twitter.com/WhitecapsCCBL/status/1407463556082290689?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
OSU players in the Cape Cod league

Chatham Anglers
Caeden Trenkle
Nolan McLean
Bryce Osmond
Lyle Miller-Green (JUCO transfer from Chipola)
Trevor Martin

Brewster Whitecap
Jake Thompson
Colton Bowman
Kale Davis

Falmouth Commodores
Mitchell Stone

We also have quite a bit of players playing in the Appalachian League. Mostly the freshman are playing in the league. Matt Golda is playing in the league as well. Seems like Kale Davis isn't going to participate in summer ball, but instead work out in OKC. Osmond hasn't made it to the cape just yet and both him and Roman Phansalker are training at Premier Pitching Performance Sports Complex in Missouri to get some training in.

Last edited:

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
One of the biggest groups in the CCBL I can remember. Add Justin Campbell with team USA and you can see the talent on this roster.

I am also excited about the pitchers doing something different this summer. In 2015 when Tyler Buffett didn’t pitch in a summer league it seemed to really recharge his batteries.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
One of the biggest groups in the CCBL I can remember. Add Justin Campbell with team USA and you can see the talent on this roster.

I am also excited about the pitchers doing something different this summer. In 2015 when Tyler Buffett didn’t pitch in a summer league it seemed to really recharge his batteries.
You’re onto something…Brett standlee didn’t pitch last summer. Instead he focused on losing weight, which he lost 20-25 lbs. He came back extremely fit and the lightest he’s been since HS.

We would’ve had more but a couple JUCO commits pulled out due to potentially being drafted. Dom Johnson is also playing in the Cape but as we all know he left. I believe Bryce will show up in the cape in July. Good to see Phansalker seeking outside help. His stuff is good, just needs to throw strikes.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Graduate transfer commit #2

Griffin Doersching from Northern Kentucky university. Power hitting 1st baseman. Hit .316 to with 20HR, 48 RBI’s. He walked 50 times while only striking out 36, which is a positive. Had a fielding percentage of .984 which is solid for his position.

https://twitter.com/HokageDoersch/status/1408126204582973440?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw