Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 25, 2008
Probably a dumb question but what are the policies for buying tickets? Wasn't sure if it's business as usual or not.
I'm told that prior season ticket holders were sent an email yesterday that basically asked if they were interested in tickets this coming year ---- if tickets are to be available. No real information about tickets yet, but the ticket office is surveying the situation.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
I'm told that prior season ticket holders were sent an email yesterday that basically asked if they were interested in tickets this coming year ---- if tickets are to be available. No real information about tickets yet, but the ticket office is surveying the situation.
Those who paid for season tickets last year and waived a refund have the option to roll them over for this season. The email offers the option to opt in/out, as the AD did for football, due to socially distanced seating pods. Also as with football, if you opt in you will get a seat selection time.

marshmo

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2013
Those who paid for season tickets last year and waived a refund have the option to roll them over for this season. The email offers the option to opt in/out, as the AD did for football, due to socially distanced seating pods. Also as with football, if you opt in you will get a seat selection time.
So if you opt in you get tickets? I was wondering how it would work if more people opted in than what they were allowing.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Probably a dumb question but what are the policies for buying tickets? Wasn't sure if it's business as usual or not.
I received that email yesterday. So pumped about the season! Hope everyone who wants in is allowed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 9, 2011
earrth
I live in central Texas but traditionally drive up for a couple of home football and baseball games per year. For now that looks like a no go. I'll be so glad when this COVID rules crap is done.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Hewitt, Morrill, and Campbell make the preseason all Big 12 team. Personally I think it’s a crime that Trenkle and Scott aren’t on there too. After seeing all the rankings and projections, it’s obvious everyone’s sleeping on us. Personally, I’m good with that. Preseason polls are stupid.

Here’s a schedule update.

https://www.ocolly.com/sports/cowbo...cle_74863afa-5cd6-11eb-b3bc-fbc90d89630a.html

Oct 18, 2020
Stillwater ok
I’am a big Justin Campbell fan but can’t believe he’s listed as all big 12 and P Scott and B Osmond are not. J C had a great fall pitching and hitting and i’am expecting him to take a big step his second season, especially on the mound but at best he’s our day three starter. If Osmond who didn’t pitch last fall is totally healthy he is no doubt our number 1 starter. After watching Wrobleski in the fall I will be shocked if he’s not in the starting rotation. He was dominant in the two games I watched him pitch last fall. It’s hard for me to control my excitement over this years team! We are absolutely loaded! February 19th can’t get here soon enough!! Go Pokes “Make it Happen “

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
I live in central Texas but traditionally drive up for a couple of home football and baseball games per year. For now that looks like a no go. I'll be so glad when this COVID rules crap is done.
Hewitt, Morrill, and Campbell make the preseason all Big 12 team. Personally I think it’s a crime that Trenkle and Scott aren’t on there too. After seeing all the rankings and projections, it’s obvious everyone’s sleeping on us. Personally, I’m good with that. Preseason polls are stupid.

Here’s a schedule update.

https://www.ocolly.com/sports/cowbo...cle_74863afa-5cd6-11eb-b3bc-fbc90d89630a.html
Sleep on the Pokes. I dare you!

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
I’am a big Justin Campbell fan but can’t believe he’s listed as all big 12 and P Scott and B Osmond are not. J C had a great fall pitching and hitting and i’am expecting him to take a big step his second season, especially on the mound but at best he’s our day three starter. If Osmond who didn’t pitch last fall is totally healthy he is no doubt our number 1 starter. After watching Wrobleski in the fall I will be shocked if he’s not in the starting rotation. He was dominant in the two games I watched him pitch last fall. It’s hard for me to control my excitement over this years team! We are absolutely loaded! February 19th can’t get here soon enough!! Go Pokes “Make it Happen “
Sounds like could be a huge positive then, if outsiders are that high on him, and we know that he's maybe our number 3.

Osuatty

Greenhorn
Aug 4, 2019
Edmond , Oklahoma
Justin Campbell is a real X factor. He is a big time talent, and can really pitch and hit, but the weekend starters jobs are Osmonds , Scott’s and Wroblesky’s to lose imo , and I’m not sure where he fits in the lineup. But he will be a big contributor in some way I am sure.