Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 24, 2015
Houston
Is there any chance Benge is ready when the season starts. Do we know anything on his status I know that behind the scenes they felt that was a big blow to the team when he went down last year.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
Updated roster on okstate.com shows no Robin Ventura on the coaching staff. Now, it might be wishful thinking, but there are strong rumors that college baseball will have an added paid assistant ok'ed by January. Maybe we can convince him to stick around if that happens? Who knows.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
The Baseball team is having scrimmage at 2:30 today and 2:00 on Saturday and Sunday free and open to the public. All the new players this year will be at the scrimmages. I just found out about this on PokesReport and I plan on going to these scrimmages being no FB this weekend.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
can you give us an update from the scrimmages this weekend?
I didn’t make it to todays scrimmage but I will try to make it to tomorrow’s scrimmage. My son drove by the field and he said they were practicing on the articulation turf field when he drove by the first time but about an hour later he drove back by the field and he did not see any players or fans. May have been too hot today as it was 95 degrees and they just had a brief scrimmage.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
We drove by O’Brate around 5:30 pm and there were some 40-50 cars in the parking lot and I saw some folks sitting through the front gate so they must of been playing the scrimmage. I am going to try to go tomorrow. Maybe others who went can report on todays scrimmage.