Covid changed my plans - 3 Fiesta Bowl tickets for sale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 22, 2010
Allen, TX
The son-in-law tested positive yesterday after spending parts of Christmas day with us. I can't risk going to the game with my older sister and brother-in-law given their age and health issues.

The tickets are, I think, club level. Section 414-L. I think the L denotes the club level. They are on the OSU side.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.si...nts/2021/5/26/2021_22_PSFB_Seating_Map_1_.pdf

1640627633607.png

I am asking $200 apiece for all three. This is less than I paid. I am just trying to cut my losses. I prefer to use Paypal, and then I will transfer the tickets to your Fiesta Bowl account (you must create one, if you do not have one - I still had mine from 10 years ago).

Express interest by responding to this post, and then PM me your email address so I can send you my Paypal information. I will go in order of responses to this post, and then payment.

Starting later tomorrow, if no interest, I will put them on Seat Geek.

Sep 22, 2010
Allen, TX
Looks like there is no interest. I suspect everyone that is going to the game already have their tickets. Thus, I will either return them to Seat Geek or try for one day to sell them . Enjoy the game and Go Pokes!

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
The son-in-law tested positive yesterday after spending parts of Christmas day with us. I can't risk going to the game with my older sister and brother-in-law given their age and health issues.

The tickets are, I think, club level. Section 414-L. I think the L denotes the club level. They are on the OSU side.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.si...nts/2021/5/26/2021_22_PSFB_Seating_Map_1_.pdf

View attachment 93915

I am asking $200 apiece for all three. This is less than I paid. I am just trying to cut my losses. I prefer to use Paypal, and then I will transfer the tickets to your Fiesta Bowl account (you must create one, if you do not have one - I still had mine from 10 years ago).

Express interest by responding to this post, and then PM me your email address so I can send you my Paypal information. I will go in order of responses to this post, and then payment.

Starting later tomorrow, if no interest, I will put them on Seat Geek.
If I could get away I would buy but I can’t

Sep 22, 2010
Allen, TX
Well, 5 days later, no symptoms, and a negative test, screw it, I am going. Just rebooked my plane tickets and hotel. Canceled the ticket transfer/swap with Seat Geek. See ya'll there. Go Pokes!