Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Super Spreader ??? JEEPERS

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1407707842489065473
Why did you flag this OUTDOOR event as a super spreader but haven't mentioned any of the full-capacity indoor concerts which are resuming across the nation? Insane, chaotic event...yes. Super spreader....not so much.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Why did you flag this OUTDOOR event as a super spreader but haven't mentioned any of the full-capacity indoor concerts which are resuming across the nation? Insane, chaotic event...yes. Super spreader....not so much.

Because it was an event thrown by a Local Country Rapper named "Justin Time" who admitted he had never organized anything like this before and had no clue what to expect... and well pictures of the event speak volumes. Somehow I'm not guess the people were worried about any vaccines or COVID for that matter

1624473779816.png

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Because it was an event thrown by a Local Country Rapper named "Justin Time" who admitted he had never organized anything like this before and had no clue what to expect... and well pictures of the event speak volumes. Somehow I'm not guess the people were worried about any vaccines or COVID for that matter

View attachment 90749
are you profiling these individuals? Sounds racist, and phobic of some sort....SHAME ON YOU

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC

View attachment 90749
Next thing you're going to tell me is they all probably voted for Trump.

FYI - my pic was from a Foo Fighters concert last week and people said there were almost nobody with masks on.....INDOORS. This would still be a more worrisome COVID story, if we're still worried about that kind of thing.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
are you profiling these individuals? Sounds racist, and phobic of some sort....SHAME ON YOU
I just was looking for an excuse to post a pic of the lady with the "Take a Shot of my Breast Milk" Sign....cause that's funny...I don't care who you are

I could have posted the pic of the crowd cheering a guy driving by with a "F**K BIDEN" flag flying on his Jeep

Aug 16, 2012
I just was looking for an excuse to post a pic of the lady with the "Take a Shot of my Breast Milk" Sign....cause that's funny...I don't care who you are

I could have posted the pic of the crowd cheering a guy driving by with a "F**K BIDEN" flag flying on his Jeep
Quite frankly, I would be more afraid of whatever I would catch from her breast milk than Covid

Nov 23, 2010

FYI - my pic was from a Foo Fighters concert last week and people said there were almost nobody with masks on.....INDOORS. This would still be a more worrisome COVID story, if we're still worried about that kind of thing.
And literally everyone vaccinated. You had to show your Excelsior Pass to enter.

Not that the "Redneck Rave" is likely to be a super spreader event since it's outside.

They were both safe (from covid anyway), but for different reasons.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

The Foo Fighters are requiring concert attendees to be vaccinated.

I'm not knocking the Redneck Rave (sounds like many there had a fabulous time), but unless they had the same requirement it's an apples to oranges comparison.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
It's satire but he was making a point. And let's be fair. Does anyone believe that the lab leak theory isn't plausible? If someone says the Chinese did it intentionally I think that's nuts. But to say the lab that studies viruses like what we are dealing with in animals we believe it started with messed up? That's less right wing conspiracy and more of a well maybe in my book.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
It's satire but he was making a point. And let's be fair. Does anyone believe that the lab leak theory isn't plausible? If someone says the Chinese did it intentionally I think that's nuts. But to say the lab that studies viruses like what we are dealing with in animals we believe it started with messed up? That's less right wing conspiracy and more of a well maybe in my book.
This is likely correct. Most people in that lab are less protected than a normal dentist. It is highly plausible someone got sick and went home.