Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
Ah, catty is back.

I have no idea what you are even talking about with the "covid goalposts" and don't even care. I just noticed your humble brag about the exact same crap that you tried to tear me down about a couple of weeks ago.
Gee, interesting that you whine about "the pharmacist" and call me Dr. [insert weak insult here] all the time but refused to answer a direct, simple question about what kind of front-line health care worker you are after bragging about it.
All while bitching about denver while claiming to live in boulder. If that isn't hypocritical, I dont know what is.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Last week COVID numbers from the Norman Transcript:

Norman - 16 cases (2 cases per day)
Cleveland County - 42 (6 cases per day)
State - 898 (128 cases per day)

2.961 million vaccines administered with 1.336 million Oklahomans fully vaccinated.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Your hypocrisy is dependable and predictable, Dr. Dopamine hit.
Ah, catty is back.

I have no idea what you are even talking about with the "covid goalposts" and don't even care. I just noticed your humble brag about the exact same crap that you tried to tear me down about a couple of weeks ago.
Gee, interesting that you whine about "the pharmacist" and call me Dr. [insert weak insult here] all the time but refused to answer a direct, simple question about what kind of front-line health care worker you are after bragging about it.
I am betting he is no where near the front line.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Your hypocrisy is dependable and predictable, Dr. Dopamine hit.
Ah, catty is back.

I am betting he is no where near the front line.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Performing imaging procedures on Covid positive and Covid rule out patients? Check

Perform Covid testing throughout surrounding area? Check

Administer Covid vaccinations? Check

Any other stuff that you’re clueless about, but need to address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Performing imaging procedures on Covid positive and Covid rule out patients? Check

I don't think you quite understand how this works. They know more about your life than you do, and there's nothing that you can post that will convince them otherwise.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I don't think you quite understand how this works. They know more about your life than you do, and there's nothing that you can post that will convince them otherwise.
You are gonna have to explain this one to me.

The guy gives me crap about saying I was a front line worker a few weeks ago and how it is “instructive” that I claimed it here. Then he turns right around and says virtually the same thing. How is asking him to state what he does after that “claiming I know more about his life than he does?”

The ONLY thing I knew about him is I rarely even noticed his posts until he started frequently responding like a complete jerk to me (not the subject, me) all the time when I was discussing things with other people.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
You are gonna have to explain this one to me.

The guy gives me crap about saying I was a front line worker a few weeks ago and how it is “instructive” that I claimed it here. Then he turns right around and says virtually the same thing. How is asking him to state what he does after that “claiming I know more about his life than he does?”

The ONLY thing I knew about him is I rarely even noticed his posts until he started frequently responding like a complete jerk to me (not the subject, me) all the time when I was discussing things with other people.
That's fair. I lumped you in with Rx when it wasn't warranted. My apologies.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Performing imaging procedures? You are an imaging tech? How then are you performing covid testing and administering covid vaccines, which you aren't licensed or qualified to do?

I smell bullspit.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Performing imaging procedures? You are an imaging tech? How then are you performing covid testing and administering covid vaccines, which you aren't licensed or qualified to do?

I smell bullspit.
Wait. So, you do know more about his life than he does?;)

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

I smell bullspit.
Got it, you do want to babble about stuff you know nothing about.