Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So townie opening his mouth to disparage all conservatives with a bunch of straw arguments again I bet. Glad I have him on ignore. He doesn't listen to reason or truth. Just somebody's account to anonymously scream his hatred of white Christians.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
What an absurd viewpoint. Don't worry. My red flags go up when I hear big show talkers claim they are telling the truth. To name one of them--Alex Jones. He had already lost credibility over 21 years ago from wrongly reporting the world was falling in disarray, due to computers unable to change to year 2000.

I'll criticize a liberal or progressive, like Gary Null, if the shoe fits.

A number of people on here strongly believe in disparaging or stereotyping liberals but never have I put them on ignore.
I'll answer you just long enough to comment on one thing most people laugh at Alex Jones if they are truly conservative, but with that said I work in the computer industry and I can tell you Y2K didn't happen thanks to a lot of programmers working their asses off before it happened. It was a true issue that could have collapsed multiple money markets and electrical grids across the world. Just so you know.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
https://twitter.com/KassieMcClung/status/1385601235848372224
That we are 34th yet with nearly 48% of all adults having at least one dose is a pretty good sign for the nation. We do need to improve and get our friends to take the vaccine, but that's not all bad news in terms of the numbers of adults who have gotten the vaccine.

Last edited:

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Both websites are basically ignored
Um. OK. I just gave you data to the contrary, but feel free to spout your unsubstantiated opinion to support your unsubstantiated opinion. That makes for a convincing argument.
Also. January 6th? Who the hell is talking about January 6 th
Sorry, I’m talking about your post history. We’ve gone back/forth on similar topics before. You seem to have a pattern of dismissing anything related to QAnon, insurgency, attempted coups, etc.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Um. OK. I just gave you data to the contrary, but feel free to spout your unsubstantiated opinion to support your unsubstantiated opinion. That makes for a convincing argument.

Sorry, I’m talking about your post history. We’ve gone back/forth on similar topics before. You seem to have a pattern of dismissing anything related to QAnon, insurgency, attempted coups, etc.
You are full of shit on number 2

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Just do an advanced search for QAnon and coup and specify yourself as the author. I did. It substantiates what I said. Im not trying to be an ass about it. I’m just curious why you continue to downplay these issues.
You pulled an issue out of your ass. What downplay? Nothing substantiates anything. If you think I have a sock account just come out and say it.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
What I argued with you about was Donald Trump would be out of office at noon eastern on January 20th. He seems to be in Florida
Yep. There were rumbles of an attempted coup back then. The end result was a transfer of power, but I don’t think anyone would say it was peaceful.

Another thread was on QAnon. You basically said you never heard of it and didn’t give a $&!@.

Alex Jones comes up in this thread and you state he’s not big. I give you data showing his website is top 1% and you say people ignore it.

I’d call that a pattern.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
This was a 3 day event.....I'm going to give you some (Not all) of the people who spoke and their backgrounds

Oh and FYI...this was just 1 DAY of speakers.....

So the guy who played Jesus in the largest grossing film about the Passion spoke

They also brought up the My Pillow Guy, Mike Lindell who spoke on this conspiracy theories why Trump won the election

A nurse who wrote a book claiming the media and govt was lying about COVID

A retired Information Warfare Army Officer who spoke about how to move forward through Election Fraud

Then they had the Trump's "Release the Kraken" election fraud attorney Sidney Powell speak. She is famous for conspiracy theories

Then General Michael Flynn...who took the QAnon oath and posted it on Facebook

Then came up Dr Simone Gold...who was arrested at the Capitol on Jan 6th..She is the founder of the pro-hydroxycloroquine and anti vax group America's Frontline Doctors

Then up came Charlene Bollinger who is a huge anti Vaxx activist ....She and her husband hosted their own "Stop the Steal and Stop the Vaxx" rally in DC on Jan 6th. They claim to sell air purifiers that can cure cancer,

Then up came the Tulsa Sheriff, Vic Regalado....as you can expect he is getting all kind of flack for speaking at this

They also had Leigh Dundas --Scientologist, Lawyer, Anti Vaxxer, Proud Capitol stormer on Jan 6th

Super crazy Trump attorney Lin Wood spoke

and there were many more
Why did you attend this conference?

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Yep. There were rumbles of an attempted coup back then. The end result was a transfer of power, but I don’t think anyone would say it was peaceful.

Another thread was on QAnon. You basically said you never heard of it and didn’t give a $&!@.

Alex Jones comes up in this thread and you state he’s not big. I give you data showing his website is top 1% and you say people ignore it.

I’d call that a pattern.
Would you? Neato. Im sorry that I don't care about qanon. I feel bad now. what to do here??

Alex Jones is a joke and number 5000 or 2000 website is nothing. That is no proof. He's also #74 on the most listened to radio/podcast voice.

Edit: He is 10,330 in the world and 2766 most visited in the us. Each visit is 3 minutes on average. He is the #84 radio/podcast in the us. That isn't big.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Would you? Neato. Im sorry that I don't care about qanon. I feel bad now. what to do here??

Alex Jones is a joke and number 5000 or 2000 website is nothing. That is no proof. He's also #74 on the most listened to radio/podcast voice.

Edit: He is 10,330 in the world and 2766 most visited in the us. Each visit is 3 minutes on average. He is the #84 radio/podcast in the us. That isn't big.
Top 100 radio/podcast isn’t big?

Let’s try another approach here. Who do you consider “big?”