Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
DAMN

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1336661344972664837
This is NOT a big deal at all...read the BBC article on it. TWO total people had a allergic reaction...two people who have allergic reactions to medications all the time. Really it's not a big deal at all. I wish our news are more unbiased and LESS bent to scare the public for clicks.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Wouldn't an allergic reaction have been observed in the trials if it is a widespread issue?
They are just advising people with a history of sever allergic reactions to medications not to take it for now. That's typical of any vaccine I would think. WHY would someone with a history of sever allergic reactions have taken it in the first place should be our question.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
They are just advising people with a history of sever allergic reactions to medications not to take it for now. That's typical of any vaccine I would think. WHY would someone with a history of sever allergic reactions have taken it in the first place should be our question.
They were health workers probably a job requirement for them to take it.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Oh come on. Can't you stand a little ribbing? You have to admit it sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I don't see where a conspiracy comes in though.

She worked for the State of Florida and maintained their COVID dashboard. She was let go because they didn't want the site up anymore. She maintained the site on her own. They raided her house and confiscated her laptop.

I remember seeing news stories about her back in the summer when she was fired. What exactly is the conspiracy similarities here? Everything that is in that timeline is public record since she was a public employee.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Yuk. The Russian approved Sputnik vaccine requires people to give up alcohol for 2 weeks prior to taking the first shot and to abstain from any alcohol for 42 days after the 2nd shot is given. The second shot is given 21 days after the first. All in all they are asking Russians taking the Sputnik vaccine to abstain from any alcohol for about 2 months.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Yuk. The Russian approved Sputnik vaccine requires people to give up alcohol for 2 weeks prior to taking the first shot and to abstain from any alcohol for 42 days after the 2nd shot is given. The second shot is given 21 days after the first. All in all they are asking Russians taking the Sputnik vaccine to abstain from any alcohol for about 2 months.
Good luck! :lol:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
WOW. Report Stitt has contacted Doctors at Mercy and told them to stop "Fearmongering" by giving status updates on their Hospital bed capacity to the media or he would sign the EO to ban elective surgeries and shut down their revenue

https://twitter.com/KOCODillon/status/1336697102039212033

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Wouldn't an allergic reaction have been observed in the trials if it is a widespread issue?
Then again, apparently what WAS observed is a 4% chance to get palsy.
Sorry, apparently 4 people got palsy not 4%.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
They were health workers probably a job requirement for them to take it.
understood, but surely they could have shown that they have had allergic reactions in the past and been exempt. Well I assume they will at least still have the good effects of the vaccine on immunity?