Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
only to create a new scourge: the zombie apocalypse.
The zombie apocalypse has no chance of getting off the ground. There is so much instructional material available now on how to deal with it, the first few that emerged would have a line of people ready to neutralize the threat. Now an actual novel virus??? Much more difficult.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
The zombie apocalypse has no chance of getting off the ground. There is so much instructional material available now on how to deal with it, the first few that emerged would have a line of people ready to neutralize the threat. Now an actual novel virus??? Much more difficult.
thats how it starts: overconfidence.

Mar 11, 2006
Interesting how some people laugh at others for stating conspiracy theories that dont align to their world view, but embrace and spread conspiracy theories that agree with the personal views..

Mar 11, 2006
What are you talking about?
I am talking about that we have two threads that have more wild conspiracy theories. This is an online political board, so that is not unusual.
But we have some that push. perhaps smartly, against conspiracy theories that don’t align to their view, but then in turn make up wild and crazy stuff.

There are a lot of examples. But lets just use your post #9015 on the Election thread replying to a wild claim #9014.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Interesting how some people laugh at others for stating conspiracy theories that dont align to their world view, but embrace and spread conspiracy theories that agree with the personal views..
And if I don't buy either of them? This seems pretty plausible that she illegally accessed the system and sent the message shes accused of sending and that seems like a legit complaint worth of serving a warrant on her computer. Some may disagree and that's fine. Is she a greater suspect because she's been more vocal? Sure. According to the police, they tried to ask for permission for about 20 minutes before escalating. It's also possible that Florida is trying to institute policies to make their data look better, but they're stopping short of fraud and that understandably still pisses off somome like this woman. You don't have to believe in the conspiracies for any of the above.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
One study of 6000 people with a bunch tested multiple times over 7 months or so, showed very high viral memory response similar to many diseases that create multi year immunity.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
This article discusses unpublished data that agrees with prolonged immunity. Very good news if this turns out to be confirmed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/health/coronavirus-immunity.html?referringSource=articleShare
I think we need to get a couple of things done.

More follow-up needs to be done on the blood type issue. Why is it that O people (O+ specifically) get it with the least symptoms or none at all but still have immune reactions, and A have some of the worst?

I would also love to see some more effort put into getting cheaper and more abundant antibody tests out to the general public so that we can have people test periodically for antibodies and have more data about the longevity of immunity. It would also possibly negate the need for some to even need the vaccines, thus freeing it up for use by those who need it.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I try not to be a fear monger. And usually have information that I've looked at that is not just a conspiracy before I say it. It's good to see that some of this is backed up and may be true and is getting reported.

Like the proud boys aren't racist?
Objectively look at them and who they are. They have many jews, blacks, Asians and Hispanics in their ranks and the leaders talk constantly about weeding out people that are racist. Sounds to me like they aren't racist.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
It is clickbait. That’s why I won’t link it. I’ve talked about this website many times here. Thanks to @Deere Poke, godlikeproductions has been a game changer for me. I trade in metals and currencies for excitement and conspiracies are the biggest driver in fluctuations. So that website is number one in congregations of conspiracy theorists from around the world. A couple thousand stories start there everyday but if you have the time, you can sort quickly through them to see which could potentially be real. Thereby giving me, in some cases, huge lead times to move. I’m small time, it’s just me but knowing things like 80-20 rules and human panic and/or gossip really are the main drivers in these markets. Basically I look at major subjects, see which way the group think goes and then I do the opposite. Kind of like walking up to the craps table and betting the “Not Come” line on a Saturday night.

Doing this for a few years now, so I’m getting pretty good at weeding out the BS. Which is 99.9% of it. For instance, GLP is reporting that a Mosad Chief has been assassinated last night. I go to Iran’s news sites and see nothing there. If I had, maybe it’s time to look at some shekels. Or defense stocks.

This website has a user by the name of Deplorable Recollector. It has an easy member search. You can’t miss his thread. It’s almost at 10,000 responses. You can follow it from January to present and see it in real time how he got the lockdowns correct months in advance and from Romania even. Lately, he started going into conspiracy realms pretty hard and that red flags it for me or maybe I’m just in denial that it could go that badly. He’s now talking Armageddon type crap so I’m not listening as hard as I was.

Decided to add his last update here but it’s from 11-26. Enjoy.

Apparently, the restrictions in Europe are working.

I say apparently, because they aren't exactly working as intended, neither they work with same efficiency in all places.

The results of the restrictions, which are relative, at best, are less effective and take longer compared to the lock-downs in the spring.

After a month (or more, in some countries) the number of cases are on a downward path...but hospitalizations and ICU admissions are on a plateau, or, in some countries, on a slight downward slope.

The number of cases in Europe is going down, hospitalizations and ICU admissions, not so much, if at all.
I do not see the current restrictions being efficient after mid-December.

Europe number of cases, hospitalizations and ICU admissions will start to rise again around mid-December. There are already signs that current restrictions "capped" already in their efficiency.

I believe that the current restrictions in Europe aren't able to perform for much longer, and there will be another spike after mid-December.

Europe is not under a lock-down, but the current restrictions are very costly, both economically (tons of businesses closed) and sanitary (hospitalizations and ICU admissions are still too high).

Since the beginning of this thread, I have explained that we only have 3 ways to deal with the pandemic : full lock-downs, no lock-downs, and partial lock-downs.

Full lock-downs , if they last 2 to 3 months, will ensure at least 6 months without restrictions.

Partial lock-downs will have to be cycled every 3 months or so.

No lock-downs at all...well, we didn't tried that yet.

Obviously, as I have been said from the beginning, there is no way out of this without massive sacrifices. The issue is WHICH sacrifices, and I have already said multiple times what should HAD BEEN done, and that we lost that moment already.

The globalists, whether they intentionally released this weaponized virus or it was an accidental release, are making their moves, because they can't just let this crisis go to waste.

Their moves are complex, and it goes from vaccines to control, to building a database, to censorship on all media (MSM and social) to destroying small businesses while protecting and enriching the corporations (especially big tech and big pharma).

Lastly, but not the least important, is their move against the U.S. Trump just happened to be the President at this time. The globalists were always had their plans for the U.S.

I have already said why they need the U.S. to fall first, because their plans won't work otherwise.

Before I am going to address the vaccines, I want to point something that only recently have been implemented, and because of that, globalists have a massive advantage in pretty much everything they plan to do (and that includes vaccination) : the censorship on ALL media, through "fact checking", deletion of posts, comments and videos, and, ofc, heavy control on big TV channels.

Now, the vaccines.

My personal opinion on this was and is clear : there is no way in hell that there will be a WORKING vaccine anytime soon. And by anytime soon, I mean at least until 2023.

But, I might be wrong, so, let's see what exactly do they have (or don't have), in probability order, from smallest to highest :

1.They have working vaccines (both efficient and low risk).
2.They have rushed vaccines, that are inefficient, but low risk.
3.They have rushed vaccines, that are inefficient, but high risk.
4.They have a placebo, that they will sell it at vaccine price.

Regardless of what vaccines they have, or don't, one thing is clear : they want to inject us with that.

The most probable scenarios are they they have rushed vaccines, inefficient and high risk...or they have nothing but a placebo.

In both scenarios, the big pharma is going to make money...but only in one of the scenarios, we, the people, are safe : the placebo scenario.

The problem is that we don't know if that is the case, and most likely IT IS NOT the case, simply because a high risk vaccine, with long term negative effects on our health, is much more profitable then a placebo.

A placebo can be sold maybe 2 times a year, while a high risk vaccine, with long term negative effects on health, will ensure, also long term, massive sales of drugs and treatments.

Look, at this point, it really doesn't matter if this weaponized virus was released intentionally or not. The virus is real, it is much more contagious and deadly then any other coronaviruses, there is no way we can have a vaccine anytime soon, and regardless of what we choose to do (full or partial lock-downs), the economy is on life support, and it is about to collapse, no matter what.

The globalists plans WANT IT to collapse. They want the Great Reset.

They will get it, but probably not the way they want it.

I am not an antivaxxer. I do believe in vaccines...the thing is that we have only a HANDFUL of vaccines that work, and NONE of them works against coronaviruses.

I am also not a lock-down supporter. I am against any form of lock-down, partial or total.

I am not a fearmonger, I am just saying things the way I see them coming.

As for mad max like scenario...I have NOT changed my opinion : I still think that SHTF by the end of this year.

This guy started off a year ago sounding normal. After a year on GLP, he’s using words like the great global reset, globalists and weaponized virus. He’s behind a couple days for his weekly update so maybe the vaccine news has changed his gloom forecast.

That’s why I won’t link it.
The great reset is part of the economic agenda on the World Economic Forum's website. There is a lot of crazy conspiracy about it but what they have to say in their own words is scary enough without the conspiracy.
Did you see their actual video promoting the reset before they tried to scrub it from the internet?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011