Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
https://www.yahoo.com/news/californias-top-public-health-officer-224522860.html

California’s public health chief resigned late Sunday, days after officials revealed a backlog of hundreds of thousands of coronavirus records that Gov. Gavin Newsom said Monday were never reported to his administration.

Pressed during a news conference about the abrupt resignation of Dr. Sonia Angell, the former director of the state Department of Public Health, Newsom declined to say if he asked her to quit.

But last week, California Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Mark Ghaly disclosed that as many 300,000 records hadn’t been processed, leaving county health officials without data on the virus’ transmission.

The revelations came as Newsom said that coronavirus cases in the state appeared to be trending down. California, the most populous state in the country, topped New York last month with the highest number of reported cases in the United States.

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
Plot twist in my covid saga. My results came back this morning negative. I have no idea if that means that I had it and totally got over it or never had it. I never got sick. But 5 out of 6 people from the dinner at my parent's house tested positive and everyone else had symptoms/sickness. Weird.
You may be immune.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Gotta be honest. If I've learned anything today some of you have really need to think about how you view women.

Edit:full disclosure, y'all are jumping on one of my super childhood crushes so I'm a little biased but still.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Gotta be honest. If I've learned anything today some of you have really need to think about how you view women.

Edit:full disclosure, y'all are jumping on one of my super childhood crushes so I'm a little biased but still.
Go read some of her twitter rants since she got TDS then break out the hot/crazy scale. You'll see where she lands.