Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Plot twist in my covid saga. My results came back this morning negative. I have no idea if that means that I had it and totally got over it or never had it. I never got sick. But 5 out of 6 people from the dinner at my parent's house tested positive and everyone else had symptoms/sickness. Weird.
In one of the latest updates by RX's epidemiologist friend on here, she mentioned that they are believing now that some people might have a natural immunity to covid. Something to do with the T cells, but it is not really known yet. Maybe its turns out to be true and you are one of them?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Dr. who is advising the NFL and NCAA on returning was just giving an interview. Said that healthy people who are asymptomatic or only have very mild symptoms are experiencing inflamed heart muscles which is limiting heart functions in some and can lead to heart failure under the stress of sports.

Said this is one of the emerging major concerns for all athletes including NBA, NHL, MLB etc and especially in high school and college age athletes

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
Almost 95% chance it is a bottle filled with saline. Anyone actually believe that Russia has a vaccine??
Strongly disagree. The Russian pharmaceutical industry has had quite a bit of success and interesting compounds for awhile, but they are known for much shorter and less rigorous safety testing. I have no doubt that their vaccine is real, but whether or not it is safe or effective is another story altogether.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Strongly disagree. The Russian pharmaceutical industry has had quite a bit of success and interesting compounds for awhile, but they are known for much shorter and less rigorous safety testing. I have no doubt that their vaccine is real, but whether or not it is safe or effective is another story altogether.
Ok. I will rephrase. Whatever is in that bottle, it isnt a covid vaccine

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
after only 2 months of human testing!! There is no way they have enough data to prove this thing works.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1293243262975782916

Almost 95% chance it is a bottle filled with saline. Anyone actually believe that Russia has a vaccine??
Colloidal silver.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
If it's not safe, or not effective, then it's not a vaccine. It's a liability.