Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
NCAA and NFL football authorities have been advised by doctors that any athlete who test positive for COVID or for COVID antibodies need to undergo a more strict testing on Cardiovascular health before returning to play.

Reports the NFL is already implementing this cardio screening for anyone who has tested positive

1597161266563.png

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Plot twist in my covid saga. My results came back this morning negative. I have no idea if that means that I had it and totally got over it or never had it. I never got sick. But 5 out of 6 people from the dinner at my parent's house tested positive and everyone else had symptoms/sickness. Weird.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted to bump this video seeing as how this dude put out another video. Just as nondescript as the last one. Lots of warnings, no details. He's no better than people like John Edwards, or any of the 'mediums' out there. He's covered himself for September by saying "we need to pray", and "there were stormclouds". ZERO details. He's either completely delusional or a charlatan, and I'm going with the latter. Delusional people aren't afraid to make concrete predictions while this clown seems to have tailored his messages in an exact way to where he can't be proven wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJVtFb4F6r4&list=WL&index=16&t=0s

Feb 5, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Plot twist in my covid saga. My results came back this morning negative. I have no idea if that means that I had it and totally got over it or never had it. I never got sick. But 5 out of 6 people from the dinner at my parent's house tested positive and everyone else had symptoms/sickness. Weird.
You could get the antibody rest and know for sure. However I know of people that live with positives and they never got it. I know of one couple quarantined together for 2 weeks. The wife was positive, the husband never was.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Just an informal thing i've been reviewing, but what's your blood type?

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
In one of the latest updates by RX's epidemiologist friend on here, she mentioned that they are believing now that some people might have a natural immunity to covid. Something to do with the T cells, but it is not really known yet. Maybe its turns out to be true and you are one of them?