Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Biden tests positive again.
Not sure why Paxlovid creates rebound cases but the same thing happened with Fauci.

From an article I read:

O'Connor said in the letter that Biden tested negative for COVID-19 on Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning, and Friday morning, but tested positive on Saturday morning by an antigen test.

He's the President but his testing protocol is nuts. I had one test in all of this (negative-I had no symptoms but had to go in for medical treatment that required it) and that was enough for me. I'm just some random person who was totally cool with quasi lockdowns two years ago and wishes masks for sick people were normal now but Biden getting daily tests after getting over it seems extreme.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
From an article I read:

O'Connor said in the letter that Biden tested negative for COVID-19 on Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning, and Friday morning, but tested positive on Saturday morning by an antigen test.

He's the President but his testing protocol is nuts. I had one test in all of this (negative-I had no symptoms but had to go in for medical treatment that required it) and that was enough for me. I'm just some random person who was totally cool with quasi lockdowns two years ago and wishes masks for sick people were normal now but Biden getting daily tests after getting over it seems extreme.
Yep. No need for him to test again for 90 days

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
well very Ex POTUS of him

Bash China, Push a conspiracy theory about Biden cognitive ability, and Call the election fake all in one post.

Efficient

View attachment 96631
And in the meantime, Biden is transparently doing what exactly to improve this country, other than push inflation from 1.4% at inauguration to a current rate of 9.1%? Keep the border open? Bash Trump "MAGA extremists"? Continue to blame inflation on Putin? Continue to keep his foot on the neck of Keystone? Push for more money to be pumped into this economy during a recession? Ignore rampant and increasing crime? Efficient.

Last edited: