Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/Finneganporter/status/1464238952806760465?t=SfhVZkrUAa-D_NWaycyiPg&s=19
Key spreader, yet I haven't heard of this before from any unvaccinated people anywhere. Sounds like media just trying to paint with a broad brush.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/Finneganporter/status/1464238952806760465?t=SfhVZkrUAa-D_NWaycyiPg&s=19
And doing some reading, this is the same stuff added to drinking water in many countries. South American doctors trying stuff. Still doesn't sound like some mass group think.
Even water is toxic if you drink too much.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Key spreader, yet I haven't heard of this before from any unvaccinated people anywhere. Sounds like media just trying to paint with a broad brush.

You think that the sources of anti-vax info that he gets as a reporter in London are going to be exactly the same as the words you hear from unvaccinated people and therefore based on one tweet conclude that it must be media problem and not that you are in vastly different parts of the globe and none of this is universal?

Whatever you've got to do to keep your narrative going.
It isn't that antivax people are crazy, this just another media problem.

I know, I know. You are vaccinated. The vaccinated apologists for the unvaccinated really bother me more than the unvaccinated.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
And doing some reading, this is the same stuff added to drinking water in many countries. South American doctors trying stuff. Still doesn't sound like some mass group think.
Even water is toxic if you drink too much.

You are arguing against yourself and don't even realize it. Yes, obviously too much water is dangerous. And, adding a few parts per million of this substance to drinking water isn't. But, ingesting in would be. How in the world did you leap from those obvious statements to "doctors trying stuff" when that isn't how medicine is done and it doesn't appear that the people spreading this on facebook are doctors at all?

Why are you trying so hard to make the people that are freaking out and doing all of the wrong things about this pandemic seem rational? It isn't working. It is just doing the opposite for you.

Mar 11, 2006
What does that mean?
I guess to remind people that he is a narcissist and he will ignore advice from others. Although the story does say he tested negative in a followup test prior to debate.

We know he got COVID because he was in the hospital the following week after the debate. There have been no reports of others getting COVID from that debate that I am aware.

But keeping Trump in the news is important for 1) people that see him as a detriment to Republicans taking over Senate/House in 2022 (ie it will be a big news story on CNN/MSNBC, not so much on Fox News); and 2) Trump-lovers who believe everything he does is great

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
There have been no reports of others getting COVID from that debate that I am aware.
From the article
The evening of the debate, city and clinic officials in Cleveland said at least 11 positive coronavirus tests could be traced to members of the media or organizers of the event. White House adviser Kellyanne Conway also tested positive for Covid on Oct. 2. A day later, former Gov. Chris Christie, who attended the Rose Garden event and prepped Trump for his debate, said he was in the hospital after testing positive for Covid earlier in the day.
On Oct. 3, Meadows said in an interview that Trump’s condition took a turn for the worse when his blood oxygen level suddenly dropped, indicating the president's condition was worse than he and his aides had made public.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Putting this here as an advanced warning as I'm sure someone will bring up this report or something linked to it on this board to again try to get people from taking the vaccine. The guy who wrote it has a tv interview that has been viewed over 2 million times.

Experts express concerns about a research abstract that contains no evidence to back up its claims about mRNA vaccines and heart disease, fact-checkers report
Multiple experts have raised criticisms of a 319-word abstract that was published in the American Heart Association journal Circulation, Reuters and Full Fact report. The abstract does not contain a full study and has not been peer-reviewed, Reuters and experts say. "The American Heart Association (AHA) published an 'expression of concern' in its journal on Nov. 24 to warn that the passage may not be reliable and that a 'suitable correction' was needed," Reuters reports. The statement from the AHA continued to read: “Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.”
Photo via @ReutersFacts

https://twitter.com/aetiology/status/1464593297301770245

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Putting this here as an advanced warning as I'm sure someone will bring up this report or something linked to it on this board to again try to get people from taking the vaccine. The guy who wrote it has a tv interview that has been viewed over 2 million times.

Experts express concerns about a research abstract that contains no evidence to back up its claims about mRNA vaccines and heart disease, fact-checkers report
Multiple experts have raised criticisms of a 319-word abstract that was published in the American Heart Association journal Circulation, Reuters and Full Fact report. The abstract does not contain a full study and has not been peer-reviewed, Reuters and experts say. "The American Heart Association (AHA) published an 'expression of concern' in its journal on Nov. 24 to warn that the passage may not be reliable and that a 'suitable correction' was needed," Reuters reports. The statement from the AHA continued to read: “Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.”
Photo via @ReutersFacts

https://twitter.com/aetiology/status/1464593297301770245
So is it from the AHA or not? Wasn't clear on that.