Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
To put this into context and I’ll admit there are parts I might have wrong.

People refuse to take a vaccine that costs $20/dose. That’s been been around for 20 years. That is proven to have a 90%+ success rate.

But when they get covid they are 1st in line for a treatment that costs $2000/treatment. That’s been around for 30 years (so only 10 more years). And whose success rate is still being studied but doesn’t look like it approaches that of a vaccine.

What kind of world do we live in?
True, it ought to be open to whomever needs it based on their case. I'd prefer we end the hospitalizations however possible...and the use of this treatment for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated does that quite well evidentially. We should NOT be rationing it in any way...this is, if not the answer, one of the main answers besides the vaccine for the problem of Covid IMHO. All of the above to keep people out of the hospital....once that is done (i.e. hospitalization and death minimized) this is in all logical terms, over. One of my parents vaccinated good friends got the virus...was nearly hospitalized and this treatment was given. He wasn't hospitalized as a result and MOSTLY (some people never fully recover) recovered in 2 days after the treatment.

Last edited:

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1440644282759614478?s=19
So, they put the vaccine in salad dressing, store it at -20, ship it out to restaurants and grocery stores that don't have -20 freezers, they sit in on salad bars and shelves, and it all becomes inactive.

What absolute morons.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
So, they put the vaccine in salad dressing, store it at -20, ship it out to restaurants and grocery stores that don't have -20 freezers, they sit in on salad bars and shelves, and it all becomes inactive.

What absolute morons.
It would be a pretty genius way to get Oklahomans some super immunity. It's not like anyone pays attention to what's in that stuff anyway

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX

What absolute morons.
must be russian dressing.

Jokes on them. I make my Ranch from packet and store it in a mason jar. No way I touch that commie russian dressing!

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
must be russian dressing.

Jokes on them. I make my Ranch from packet and store it in a mason jar. No way I touch that commie russian dressing!
House roommate my junior year would tell me he was having some crazy nightmares during a stretch of a semester. When I finally discovered he was putting away 4-5 hard boiled eggs very late in the evenings while doing homework and dipping them in Russian dressing, I think we found the source ;)

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
House roommate my junior year would tell me he was having some crazy nightmares during a stretch of a semester. When I finally discovered he was putting away 4-5 hard boiled eggs very late in the evenings while doing homework and dipping them in Russian dressing, I think we found the source ;)
note to self: Russian dressing + boiled eggs = hallucinagenic.