Consolidated Basketball Recruiting 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
I'm certainly not an insider by any means. I've just seen rumors on various forums and Twitter.

The first indication I got was the Andrew Slater tweet I linked to previously. Then I went digging on r/collegebasketball and found several Memphis posters claiming he was coming to OSU. I looked around a few other places and found similar rumors.

Yesterday I saw a rumor that FSU, probably the biggest threat to OSU, didn't really even recruit him because he's been locked in to OSU for some time now.

I cannot vouch for the validity of any of these claims but when there's that much smoke, seems like it could be true. I guess we'll find out today.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Interesting. Pretty talented piece to add if it comes to fruition.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
I'm certainly not an insider by any means. I've just seen rumors on various forums and Twitter.

The first indication I got was the Andrew Slater tweet I linked to previously. Then I went digging on r/collegebasketball and found several Memphis posters claiming he was coming to OSU. I looked around a few other places and found similar rumors.

Yesterday I saw a rumor that FSU, probably the biggest threat to OSU, didn't really even recruit him because he's been locked in to OSU for some time now.

I cannot vouch for the validity of any of these claims but when there's that much smoke, seems like it could be true. I guess we'll find out today.

Interesting. Pretty talented piece to add if it comes to fruition.
I've been told that I can believe everything I read on the internet so I'm feeling pretty good

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Do we know what time Moussa Cisse announces today?
He would bolster our frontcourt for sure, we would be extremely athletic with him and Smith, but not to burst any bubbles, doesnt Boyton usually tweet something before a recruit commits to us? Or maybe that is just Gundy that does that, I cant remember :lol:
He did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 27, 2008
"Cisse’s 247Sports composite score from the 2020 class makes him the fourth-highest ranked commit in program history behind Cade Cunningham, Gerald Green and Le’Bryan Nash." - PFB

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
HCMB with the low-key but spot on response.

https://twitter.com/OSUMBB/status/1415678931173183508?s=19

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
What's up with the Memphis program with so many stud recruits and all of them transferring so soon. Is it the Penny Hardaway draw to get them there and then they just don't like his style or his experience? They have an awesome class this year too.

Dec 17, 2011
This guy was a stud for them at the start of the season. Wow. Massive pickup and now this might be one of the most complete teams I've seen

Sep 8, 2012
Fort Worth
Man, the roster is really deep and talented. Hope Coach Mike can keep everyone on the same page, only so many minutes to go around. Good problem to have I guess.
PFB just ran the numbers with the transfers that would have been a part of last years class included, it would have been the #4 class overall WITHOUT Cade. #2 overall with Cade