City of Stillwater thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Sep 12, 2008
That's just a few blocks from where Bad Brads BBQ is now. Probably not the greatest location.

I am old enough to remember Smokie Joe's over on 6th by Pioneer Tire.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Any of you locals been to Trax Discount Depot? On N. Perkins, just south of Airport Rd. Owned by the guy who had HOF Bookstore for 20+ years (great guy, btw), and managed by the previous manager of the Bookstore. Lots of cheap stuff, like cans of Krylon spray paint, $2/ea. Inventory is constantly changing as they buy merchandise nationwide from companies going out of business. Works on small margins, lots of material turnover.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Any of you locals been to Trax Discount Depot? On N. Perkins, just south of Airport Rd. Owned by the guy who had HOF Bookstore for 20+ years (great guy, btw), and managed by the previous manager of the Bookstore. Lots of cheap stuff, like cans of Krylon spray paint, $2/ea. Inventory is constantly changing as they buy merchandise nationwide from companies going out of business. Works on small margins, lots of material turnover.
Not been there yet but, will plan on a visit soon. This is the kind of store that can fill my garage with things I may need.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Yep. It’s magical

Sep 12, 2008
We visited it recently, a very eclectic mix of stuff and good bargains. Definitely worth checking out.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Yes been there. Good stuff.

Sep 12, 2008
The old Book Trader is about to become Stillwater's newest weed dispensary!! We must have at least 50 of them.. they are more prevalent than Starbucks in Seattle.

Speaking of which, we are getting our 2nd Starbucks, this time on the west side of town.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
In dire need of a second Taco Bell and Whataburger. Coming back for game days...the lines are ridiculously long. I would suggest around Western the Sanger and 19th area, opposite of the gas station. Just an empty lot there with plenty of room.