City of Stillwater thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Mastrogiovanni family now owns the Lost Creek Safari South of Stillwater.

https://www.facebook.com/180786225291684/posts/4871560412880885/?sfnsn=mo

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Dec 9, 2013
Right, I had the chicken Fajita Chimichanga meal there the other evening. It was very good. It had more to it than the Chimichangas at Mexico Joe's and Palomino's, both which are about the same. Unlike Mexico Joe's, Mariachi's is my idea of a real Mexican restaurant from it having Mexican music playing, unlike classical rock, with many workers being Mexican. Hardly any of them had masks on. At Mexico Joe's they all do.
Finally tried Mariachi’s and I was pleasantly impressed. The building is open, well lit and very clean. The guys were all friendly and the food is good. Our family will definitely add it to the rotation.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Which is this one again?
It’s out East on lakeview at whitebarn estates. It’s not exactly TexMex like Teds or Mexico Joes and it’s not “authentic Mexican” like say an El Tap. Kinda in the middle. For being at Whitebarn I was shocked in a good way at the inside.
RIP TS Fork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk