Chris Beard to. Texass

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 20, 2013
This really makes me wonder what the big 12 will be next year. You have Tech without a great coach, Gooners without a good coach, Iowa State with a new guy, WVU KSU and TCU with the worst recruiting classes. We don't have a current signee. Extremely excited that we have Boynton at helm.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I fear that Texas' decade of mediocrity in FB & BB may be coming to a quick close & that they may have actually found the right guy to lead both programs for years. Lord I hope I'm wrong.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
I fear that Texas' decade of mediocrity in FB & BB may be coming to a quick close & that they may have actually found the right guy to lead both programs for years. Lord I hope I'm wrong.
I don't buy Sark or Beard at Texas. they are used to a different kind of control. Texas is run by its boosters and AD and they have expectations that things be done even if they aren't what's best for the program.