Championship Game Tickets?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Well, I think you can buy them through AT&T Stadium now, but I think they hold back certain sections for each team’s fans. So, you might get better seats through OSU. Not sure on pricing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 11, 2006
Yikes. I bought Thursday - definitely a risk, but it worked out. Paid the same price, but I'm in section 109, around the 35 yard line, 12 rows behind the osu bench (pure luck it was our side).
I got section 109 as well — bought them at halftime of Tech game. Tickets prices have jumped a lot since then.

BTW, I am on Row 13 — so please don’t stand the entire game. :)

Oct 30, 2012
So we bought our tickets last night. Section 450.. I’m assuming by some of the posts on here that we will be on the opposing teams side? Does anyone know that info or where to find it?

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
All who were season ticket holders and submitted their post Conference request form by the time specified will receive their tickets or electronic ticket in their account on Monday. This morning the ticket office indicated all the OSU allotment was sold out except for a few 400 level tickets.

O-St8

Orange is power.
A/V Subscriber
Jan 13, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
I bought my seat through the OSU website Monday. Basically looked like a reservation for the seat but I haven't received my assigned seat yet. That may be because I requested to sit with my parents so they are trying to work that out.

EDIT: I saw that they released 7K tickets for each school for their general populations and then 1500 tickets to each school for students at a discounted rate. My math may not be to gud but I think that's only 17K tickets through the schools with the rest available on seat geek. Why go that route?