CFN.com Preview: Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
Interesting. That actually seemed to be a pretty well informed article, and they picked against the line. Maybe we're getting more thorough write-ups now that we're top 10.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Interesting. That actually seemed to be a pretty well informed article, and they picked against the line. Maybe we're getting more thorough write-ups now that we're top 10.
A lot better than last week’s UT preview that said our passing game was clicking and the running game was struggling. Maybe Sarkisian read that one?

Dec 17, 2011
That would explain the two high safeties Klatt kept mentioning.
He said the safety thing for the final 5 minutes. I don't think he meant all game, because in reality it was working for most of the game and then their offense hit a hard wall.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Every game from here on out will be a test. Even going against the spread this week, the team has probably worn out the disrespect motivator. We are unbeaten, top 10 and completely control our own destiny in all situations. We've seen great OSU teams slip on banana peels down the stretch. Between now and bedlam it'll be about keeping cool under pressure and delivering when you're expected to do so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I don't agree about the disrespect being a motivator. While the line reflects home field advantage don't think those kids don't know they are being picked to lose. That fire is burning and each one of these slights just makes it hotter.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
I don't agree about the disrespect being a motivator. While the line reflects home field advantage don't think those kids don't know they are being picked to lose. That fire is burning and each one of these slights just makes it hotter.
As long as it translates into a winning performance I'm all for it.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Every game from here on out will be a test. Even going against the spread this week, the team has probably worn out the disrespect motivator. We are unbeaten, top 10 and completely control our own destiny in all situations. We've seen great OSU teams slip on banana peels down the stretch. Between now and bedlam it'll be about keeping cool under pressure and delivering when you're expected to do so.

You be trippin

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

You be trippin
So I've been told, makes it fun!