CFN.com Preview: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 14, 2006
Again....

Spencer Sanders must take care of the football. No interchange fumbles nor interceptions.

That is the priority before any other heroic acts from him.
There's a happy medium.

When we turn him loose we score a lot. Yes, sometimes he turns the ball over but I'll take 4 TDs and an Int over zero turnovers and a bunch of 3 and outs.

I think he's hitting his stride but the worst thing we can do is handcuff him.

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
Same formula. I posted after the Tulsa game that if we can mix in enough between the hashes (slants, posts, drag routes), hit some short passes to RB's out of the backfield (I said before no screens, but OK even with screens) to make the LB's honor the short intermediate pass by backing off and keeping their collective heads on a swivel, we will open up running lanes. The two work together; we are not a "pound it up the middle" team. And let SS run on sprint out passes and some designed RPO's - he can be deadly with these. This is what we did vs K State in the first half and it worked like a charm.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So I'm on the road at the moment so I'm just going to put this in text form and maybe someone else or I can do it later can hunt down the pictures. Apparently a Baylor fan, or somebody, placed a bear on the 50 yard line the other night. The next day somebody with the OSU staff posted a picture of said bear wearing an arm sling and an eye patch sitting next to the goal post. Apparently Baylor thinks this is some kind of rivalry and has somebody playing little pranks.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
So I'm on the road at the moment so I'm just going to put this in text form and maybe someone else or I can do it later can hunt down the pictures. Apparently a Baylor fan, or somebody, placed a bear on the 50 yard line the other night. The next day somebody with the OSU staff posted a picture of said bear wearing an arm sling and an eye patch sitting next to the goal post. Apparently Baylor thinks this is some kind of rivalry and has somebody playing little pranks.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Baylor’s rivals are all prosecutors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk