CFN.com Preview: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State [Big XII Championship Game]

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I was thinking how good we could be if we played all 4 quarters.

Dec 9, 2013
I just rewatched the 1st of this yrs Baylor game. We threw an int that took away points. Next drive was the flea flicker that got called back that would have put us in red zone. We had to punt. They got 45 on one pass bc our db miss times his jump. Next series on O we have 1st down called back for holding. Then on D we dropped an int at midfield. Last drive of half we score on the post to Owens. At the very least we should have been up 20-0 at half and probably should have been 24-0. They couldn’t stop us and really they only had one fluke pass that got them 45 yards. As it was it was 14-0 and felt like a whole lot worse.

Dec 2, 2008
SC
I just rewatched the 1st of this yrs Baylor game. We threw an int that took away points. Next drive was the flea flicker that got called back that would have put us in red zone. We had to punt. They got 45 on one pass bc our db miss times his jump. Next series on O we have 1st down called back for holding. Then on D we dropped an int at midfield. Last drive of half we score on the post to Owens. At the very least we should have been up 20-0 at half and probably should have been 24-0. They couldn’t stop us and really they only had one fluke pass that got them 45 yards. As it was it was 14-0 and felt like a whole lot worse.
That was also 2 months ago. Both teams are playing much better ball. Both teams dealing with injury. It’ll be a close game. I think we’ll see our RB’s have big games this weekend.

Mar 8, 2010
They have an injured quarterback who, if he plays will not be 100% and we have an injured running back who is playing at less than a 100%. Both probably would have made a run at all conference honors had they stayed healthy. Every team is banged up this time of year. Teams with the best depth are at a distinct advantage.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
They have an injured quarterback who, if he plays will not be 100% and we have an injured running back who is playing at less than a 100%. Both probably would have made a run at all conference honors had they stayed healthy. Every team is banged up this time of year. Teams with the best depth are at a distinct advantage.
Warren did get a conference award.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk