Zombie #CCCMFC

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Stillh2Odad

Banned
Banned
Jan 22, 2011
For some reason I am picturing Damon Wayans in Major Payne doing that little toot toot thing while telling the train story. But whatever, choo mutha effen choo. Did I do that right? Or is it mutha effen choo choo? Or is it mutha choo effen choo? OR is it choo choo muther effers? Sooooooooooooo confused by this movement. I need a tutorial on the protocol in this situation.

And another thought, does this train thing go to the North Pole? If so, does that make Tom Hanks Clint Chelf's dad?

PhantomX182

OKC BOD
A/V Subscriber
Dec 28, 2009
OKC
For some reason I am picturing Damon Wayans in Major Payne doing that little toot toot thing while telling the train story. But whatever, choo mutha effen choo. Did I do that right? Or is it mutha effen choo choo? Or is it mutha choo effen choo? OR is it choo choo muther effers? Sooooooooooooo confused by this movement. I need a tutorial on the protocol in this situation.
Here's your answer. NSFW - LANGUAGE

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

And another thought, does this train thing go to the North Pole? If so, does that make Tom Hanks Clint Chelf's dad?
Damn I was just about to youtube this clip too