Cancel Culture!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OranGE-KK

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 11, 2011
Aha! I was wondering what all the talk about Carhartt was in reference to.
People are so stupid. Karens abound!

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
anybody looking to unload some of that low down dirty disgusting "woke" Carhart gear?

I've been keeping my eye on Facebook Market hoping to snatch up a couple of cheap things LOL. When the windchill hit 0 this last week. I know 1000% I wasn't going out into it without my Carhart on

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
anybody looking to unload some of that low down dirty disgusting "woke" Carhart gear?

I've been keeping my eye on Facebook Market hoping to snatch up a couple of cheap things LOL. When the windchill hit 0 this last week. I know 1000% I wasn't going out into it without my Carhart on
I promise. I'll burn it for you. I'm totally not going to use it myself....

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Boycotting is one thing, destroying something you've already purchased hurts nobody but you.

Also peanut butter M&M's are the best candy.
Yes, and almost. A Reese's peanut butter cup just has a better "peanut butter" consistency.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Yes, and almost. A Reese's peanut butter cup just has a better "peanut butter" consistency.

False. Reese's Easter bunnies have the best consistency, followed by the m&m, then regular reese's.
Ooh .. the bunnies/eggs at Easter time. YUM. Don't know what the difference is, but the Christmas trees and pumpkins just aren't the same.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
When was making us all fat and diabetic woke? Lol, what a bunch of morons run these companies. Many will buy less of your candy because of this absurd stupidity. No one gives a rats ass about your values...but we would like you to just keep them too yourselves while we enjoy some freaking chocolate. But no...let's get political and ruin that as well...Morons...
1643136556202.png

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
When was making us all fat and diabetic woke? Lol, what a bunch of morons run these companies. Many will buy less of your candy because of this absurd stupidity. No one gives a rats ass about your values...but we would like you to just keep them too yourselves while we enjoy some freaking chocolate. But no...let's get political and ruin that as well...Morons...
View attachment 94337
Definitely spoken like someone who doesn't give a rats ass...

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Reese's ANYTHING has to be the worst freaking candy out there.

ANY chocolate ...ugh. Just gross.

Gummy bears, Gummy Worms, Skittles, Fruit Stripe Gum (for like 12 seconds), TWIZZLERS, Red Vines (if yo broke ass gotta go to the $1 movie), Nerds, Airheads

STARBURST
LAFFY TAFFY

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar

Gummy bears, Gummy Worms, Skittles, Fruit Stripe Gum (for like 12 seconds), TWIZZLERS, Red Vines (if yo broke ass gotta go to the $1 movie), Nerds, Airheads

STARBURST
LAFFY TAFFY
Yep. Chocolate sucks

Nov 6, 2010

STARBURST
LAFFY TAFFY
What are you 10 years old?