Cancel Culture!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Two hours apart.

The A Republican Party, in two tweets. https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1367470576256897031?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

">March 4, 2021
i love overgeneralizations. FIFY.

I like shopping at Target. Its cleaner than Walmart and there are more attractive women shopping there. Prices are a little more than Walmart, but I think my reasons for shopping there justify it. Archer Farms makes some pretty tasty frozen deep fryable snacks, and their reduced sodium bacon is one of my favorites (not because of reduced sodium, but because it is very consistent melt in your mouth bacon)

Mar 11, 2006
We need a thread of people on social media being hypocritical. Here’s a good one from the same author - with disparate views due to political stance
https://twitter.com/drewholden360/status/1367353627287896066?s=21

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
In the immortal words of Bob Marley.... " Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
A few things to look at here:

First, that was Inner Circle, not Bob Marley.

Second, Dr. Seuss's family decided not to publish six lesser known books because of the racial caricature illustrated.

Third, Can you name any of the six books taken out of circulation? Which one was your favorite?

Fourth, Song of the Year is awarded by the Grammy's, not a random list from an NPR staffer.

Fifth, Please list 5-10 songs that were released last year that would have been a better candidate for song of the year.

FINALLY, DO YOU PREFER A WOMAN WITH A DAP?

Personally, I don't

Sep 12, 2008
A few things to look at here:

First, that was Inner Circle, not Bob Marley.

Second, Dr. Seuss's family decided not to publish six lesser known books because of the racial caricature illustrated.

Third, Can you name any of the six books taken out of circulation? Which one was your favorite?

Fourth, Song of the Year is awarded by the Grammy's, not a random list from an NPR staffer.

Fifth, Please list 5-10 songs that were released last year that would have been a better candidate for song of the year.

FINALLY, DO YOU PREFER A WOMAN WITH A DAP?

Personally, I don't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2ci9CyiwI

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
I don't listen to Inner Circle.. I listen to Bob Marley.

You're a very literal OCD person aren't you.
More of a lassiez faire libertarian, that leans more big government in a time of national crisis; I prefer a balanced budget and think all government investments need to be vetted for solvency and ROI. I prefer a humble foreign policy, and believe diplomacy is a much way to accomplish things than military bloodshed and spending.

I believe in civil discourse and discussion. But someone who is willfully ignorant and presents alternative facts as alternative opinions typically brings nothing to the conversation. Especially after I politely engaged your childish meme and factually incorrect responses.

As far as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I'm not sure about that, I believe technology does tend to solicit responses via stimuli; And sometimes, I can react more promptly when I have time on my hands.

Sep 12, 2008
More of a lassiez faire libertarian, that leans more big government in a time of national crisis; I prefer a balanced budget and think all government investments need to be vetted for solvency and ROI. I prefer a humble foreign policy, and believe diplomacy is a much way to accomplish things than military bloodshed and spending.

I believe in civil discourse and discussion. But someone who is willfully ignorant and presents alternative facts as alternative opinions typically brings nothing to the conversation. Especially after I politely engaged your childish meme and factually incorrect responses.

As far as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I'm not sure about that, I believe technology does tend to solicit responses via stimuli; And sometimes, I can react more promptly when I have time on my hands.
It's a meme. You're fact checking a meme.

I do find it interesting how many Libertarians there are in this board.. considering the small amount of Libertarians there are nationwide.

I'll give you credit though, you at least respond and are not just a drive by "zzz" like some posters.

Sep 12, 2008
The crazy thing is though. Even if I look at a picture of the Beach Boys while I listen to the Beatles it doesn't mean the song is sung by the Beach Boys. Even if I find a mislabeled youtube video.

A huge chunk of the boomer generation just simply cannot seem to have rational thought in the age of the internet.
The point was that cancel culture is great when they are not coming for you.. so whatcha going do?