Can OU please just go a couple of months without getting in the news....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 10, 2009
Stillwater, OK
Wouldn't you think they would proof read their official statement? That is embarrassing work for a college student. Talk about making OU look bad! And then the strategy of making demands that may not even be possible. I don't know if Popeyes are all corporate owned or franchises. But either way, the corporate chain would have to agree to put one on campus. And if I were them, I would not want to be associated with this situation.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
They said only 8 of the students are actually doing the hunger strike part. Obviously the rest are not that committed.
If any of them reach double digits on actual hunger strike days, then I will be impressed. Right after that, I'll call bull:poo: because I assure you, they are sneaking food when nobody is looking. I'm sure someone is leaving some of that pizza in the bathroom for them. Quit crying and get your a$$ to class. Until then:

1582914537712.png