Cale Gundy resigns

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Having to play mississippi and florida instead of tech and kanas state.. Getting arkansas and tennessee instead of iowa state and baylor....woe is us. All these compelling matchups in lubbuck, and ames...just ....gone....it's awful man.
Not to mention the “Kansas” of the SEC is Vandy. And that’s in Nashville for crying out loud.

So you mean I get to see a blowout and a show at the Ryman all in the same weekend? Sign me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interestingly, even Vanderbilt recruits better than gundy. They had the number I believe 32 class in the country last season. Which is better than everyone in the big 12 not named Oklahoma or Texas

Ouch

Competition will be stiffer but iron sharpens iron

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Having to play mississippi and florida instead of tech and kanas state.. Getting arkansas and tennessee instead of iowa state and baylor....woe is us. All these compelling matchups in lubbuck, and ames...just ....gone....it's awful man.
Cool, ou should dominate. I would expect nothing less.
Nice. They’ll dominate some of these teams for sure.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Interestingly, even Vanderbilt recruits better than gundy. They had the number I believe 32 class in the country last season. Which is better than everyone in the big 12 not named Oklahoma or Texas

Ouch

Do you even know what thread you post in.....nope. Just spew recruiting nonsense in each and every one.

If you honestly think Vandy will give you better competition than anyone, except MAYBE Kansas, in the Big12. Then you're just dumb.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Yeah it’s ridiculous. And somehow got worse this year. I’m hoping that’s some Turnipseed has an answer for.

I used to get told all the fun hating was Boren's deal. He's been gone and now it's even worse like you say. I've asked some friends what's up with this new BS and they now say Boren people are still in power. I don't get it.

Back in my mid/late 2000s day, it was fun visiting friends down there. The tailgate scene wasn't perfect, but it didn't suck. In my older sister's early 90s days, I remember it being massive.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Well there was an ill received announcement about the layout of the tailgating around campus just a few days ago. I’m not sure what the story behind that is. That’s the only reason I said it got worse. There’s not a massive tailgating area on campus really. It’s interspersed all over. And hardly any of it is free.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010

Ouch

Do you even know what thread you post in.....nope. Just spew recruiting nonsense in each and every one.

If you honestly think Vandy will give you better competition than anyone, except MAYBE Kansas, in the Big12. Then you're just dumb.
Yes, I’m fully aware of the thread

I didn’t say anything about them being better competition than anyone except maybe Kansas.

I said they’re out recruiting everyone in the big 12 conference except for Oklahoma and Texas. I say that because Vanderbilt is the worst recruiting team in the SEC

Which tells me that competition there is a lot more stiff. Hehe I said stiff.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Well there was an ill received announcement about the layout of the tailgating around campus just a few days ago. I’m not sure what the story behind that is. That’s the only reason I said it got worse. There’s not a massive tailgating area on campus really. It’s interspersed all over. And hardly any of it is free.

Just another reason for me to watch games at home, smoking blunts, and being feet away from the toilet & my dog.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Just another reason for me to watch games at home, smoking blunts, and being feet away from the toilet & my dog.
I go to 2-3 a year typically. Two home and one away. I’ve only been to one in the last couple of years due to world events. But I got tickets to the home opener and me and my youngest boy are gonna go. I go to enough concerts a year that going to live sports is a cakewalk.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
I go to 2-3 a year typically. Two home and one away. I’ve only been to one in the last couple of years due to world events. But I got tickets to the home opener and me and my youngest boy are gonna go. I go to enough concerts a year that going to live sports is a cakewalk.

I usually just go to one away game every year. That’s always fun because it’s different

Going to be real fun going to all those sec tailgates

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I usually just go to one away game every year. That’s always fun because it’s different

Going to be real fun going to all those sec tailgates
No lie. And going to Baton Rouge, I can finally have an excuse to pick up some of the best boudin in the damn universe at Don’s Specialty Meats in Scott right outside Lafayette. That stuff will change your life.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
No lie. And going to Baton Rouge, I can finally have an excuse to pick up some of the best boudin in the damn universe at Don’s Specialty Meats in Scott right outside Lafayette. That stuff will change your life.

You wont be seeing me going to baton rouge for a game because I dont travel with an armed posse of body guards. Maybe if there weren't any lsu fans around I could

Sep 6, 2012
nunya
Baton Rouge on a game night is scary. You can smell the liquor from the stands on the field.
They are some tailgating fools down there. We played ULL in Lafayette years ago. The parking lots were full, the stands not as full as the parking lots. People get ULL season tickets for football just to tailgate.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
They are some tailgating fools down there. We played ULL in Lafayette years ago. The parking lots were full, the stands not as full as the parking lots. People get ULL season tickets for football just to tailgate.
And they all tried to stuff us full of delicious gumbo and jambalaya. That was a fun trip.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
You wont be seeing me going to baton rouge for a game because I dont travel with an armed posse of body guards. Maybe if there weren't any lsu fans around I could
Baton Rouge on a game night is scary. You can smell the liquor from the stands on the field.
I heard almost purely bad things about those Cajuns. To the point that the word Cajun is just an insult to me now