Cade a “Can’t Miss” Prospect

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
This was fun to watch and is more good pub for OSU.
He is more than likely going #1 seems to be the Rockets, but i guess bottom 3 get the same % chance for #1 overall. Man if the Thunder could grab him, having Shai and Cade in the backcourt would be some crazy length and I also think he would fit perfectly with the culture.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
I think they are eyeing Evan Mobley. If they won the lottery, would they trade down to #2 in order to get mobley. Maybe take him(cade) and trade.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2011
Cade really gave osu a lot of publicity. I live in LA and would go to random places wearing my osu gear and people would come up to me and go "osu? Cade is a beast" during the season and again recently

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
I think they are eyeing Evan Mobley. If they won the lottery, would they trade down to #2 in order to get mobley. Maybe take him(cade) and trade.
That pairing of Shai and Mobley would be lethal too, Ohh the pick and roll game they would have!

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
:38
Who else here hears "Take it away Mike Cunningham"?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CowboyVenus

An orange light stuck in the crimson darkness
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2010
Norman, OK
He is more than likely going #1 seems to be the Rockets, but i guess bottom 3 get the same % chance for #1 overall. Man if the Thunder could grab him, having Shai and Cade in the backcourt would be some crazy length and I also think he would fit perfectly with the culture.
The Rockets have a 14% chance of getting the #1 pick. The Magic and Pistons also have a 14% chance of getting the #1 pick. The new lottery odds makes it a pretty substantial crapshoot.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
There is a very small chance that the Thunder end up with the 1st and 5th pick. Houston’s pick is top 4 protected so if they slide to 5th then the pick goes to the Thunder.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Sorry if I’m splitting hairs here, but I just don’t keep up too much with the NBA draft rules and such. Why do I see teams do as you mentioned, take a player then trade him rather than just trading the pick? Guessing it must just be one of the rules I wasn't aware of? Or maybe it just gives teams the ability to get the bird in the hand then know better who may be available later to trade for?