Braylin Presley

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 6, 2007
Jackson Hole, WY
GREAT GET!!!

I keep hearing that “blue bloods” graded him down due to a 5’ 8”/170lb frame.......going into his SR year of high school. Please, keep in mind that in 1986 an oSu freshman named Barry Sanders reported in at 5’ 8” and 180 lbs. NOW......go take another look at Braylin’s JR year highlights........excited yet?

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
GREAT GET!!!

I keep hearing that “blue bloods” graded him down due to a 5’ 8”/170lb frame.......going into his SR year of high school. Please, keep in mind that in 1986 an oSu freshman named Barry Sanders reported in at 5’ 8” and 180 lbs. NOW......go take another look at Braylin’s JR year highlights........excited yet?
You’d think after guys like Welker and the Lockett brothers proved their talent that all this crazy talk about being undersized would have ceased.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
He wants to play for the University of Oklahoma State University. I guess that means he’s going to split time between Norman and Stillwater

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
99% of squatters don't know that.
Right on.

They knew where he was going to go. As did the recruiting services, which is probably why he's not a 4 star.

Looking forward to people asking OU why they didn't offer here in a couple years.
"I guess we should have."
The only reason OU didnt offer him is because they already have a player just like him committed (Raleek Brown). I guess Riley decided he didnt need two of them. But they do talk and keep in touch with eachother. Presley likes Riley and has a good rapport with him and would have liked an OU offer had it been made. Never know how things will play out. If Brown somehow decides to decommit from OU, watch out.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
Right on.

The only reason OU didnt offer him is because they already have a player just like him committed (Raleek Brown). I guess Riley decided he didnt need two of them. But they do talk and keep in touch with eachother. Presley likes Riley and has a good rapport with him and would have liked an OU offer had it been made. Never know how things will play out. If Brown somehow decides to decommit from OU, watch out.
dude...keep dreaming. he is a cowboy! And I seriously doubt he even talked to OU. go away!

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
dude...keep dreaming. he is a cowboy! And I seriously doubt he even talked to OU. go away!
I am not sure what it is you imagine I am dreaming about- nothing I said above is disputable. OU has been on him for a while. He talked to Riley a day or so before the announced his commitment. They discussed why Ou hadnt offered him yet (he was told because they have Raleek Brown) but that Riley still plans to recruit him. He also said that there was a time where he longed for an offer from OU. But obviously that offer never came and he's happy with his decision.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I am not sure what it is you imagine I am dreaming about- nothing I said above is disputable. OU has been on him for a while. He talked to Riley a day or so before the announced his commitment. They discussed why Ou hadnt offered him yet (he was told because they have Raleek Brown) but that Riley still plans to recruit him. He also said that there was a time where he longed for an offer from OU. But obviously that offer never came and he's happy with his decision.
Interesting...the links for these claims didn't work.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Interesting...the links for these claims didn't work.
There are people whose only job is to talk to recruits. They go all over the country interviewing them and post comments and post “inside” info on boards for their subscribers. So the link won’t work.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
There are people whose only job is to talk to recruits. They go all over the country interviewing them and post comments and post “inside” info on boards for their subscribers. So the link won’t work.
Oh, okay. That’s the same thing with Riley’s belly tat...inside into.