Bracketology

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
Man...team could easily be 8-0. Certainly don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion this isn’t a tournament team this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These same guys called me an idiot on another thread for suggesting the same thing. This IS a tournament team, unless of course the NCAA doesn't allow it. This is a very young team with two razor thin losses so far, but by all means, let's write them off. No way Boynton gets them turned around just like he did with a far less talented team last year, come on. Some of these guys have to be OU trolls.

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
Man...team could easily be 8-0. Certainly don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion this isn’t a tournament team this year.

LOL, ok...come back to this post in 2 months and tell me what you think then.
We have two losses by a combined 4 points. In those games we were horrid from the free throw line. Saying we could be 8-0 is not a crazy thought at all. But keep on being a pessimist.

Nov 2, 2004
Broken Arrow
We have two losses by a combined 4 points. In those games we were horrid from the free throw line. Saying we could be 8-0 is not a crazy thought at all. But keep on being a pessimist.
Ok...keep those orange tinted drunk googles on while we sink further and further into obscurity.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So, I know this isn't about OSU. Gonzaga is insanely outstanding this year. They will easily win every game, regular season and post season. There is not one team who can even match their talent. I've never seen a team as great as Gonzaga. It's unreal.
WHAT?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Ok...keep those orange tinted drunk googles on while we sink further and further into obscurity.
He even sounds like an ou troll.....
I don't think he is because that would mean he's played the long game. Maybe his account got hacked?

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
I don't think he is because that would mean he's played the long game. Maybe his account got hacked?

Aww...somebody disagrees with you...keep wearing your mask and burying your head in the sand.
What’d ya think of the Tech win? I’m very interested in hearing your negative take on it.

Nov 2, 2004
Broken Arrow
What’d ya think of the Tech win? I’m very interested in hearing your negative take on it.
What did you think about the year when we beat KU twice...what was our tournament record? Sweet 16? I can't remember...just like TF, there will always be a couple of upsets, but still always in the bottom 1/3 of the conference. Buy hey he is a nice guy, so who cares right?

Aug 16, 2012
NCAA announced all tourney games are going to be in Indy in a modified bubble format using a couple arenas in the area. All teams will be housed at the HQ hotel. Just like Dallas during bowl season, Indy has to be loving this.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
NCAA announced all tourney games are going to be in Indy in a modified bubble format using a couple arenas in the area. All teams will be housed at the HQ hotel. Just like Dallas during bowl season, Indy has to be loving this.
If it is anything like the NBA bubble, it will be a race to see who can lose first and go home.

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
What did you think about the year when we beat KU twice...what was our tournament record? Sweet 16? I can't remember...just like TF, there will always be a couple of upsets, but still always in the bottom 1/3 of the conference. Buy hey he is a nice guy, so who cares right?
Thanks for your honest thoughts on the Tech win!

You’re a joke.

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
Thanks for your honest thoughts on the Tech win!

You’re a joke.
Hey what do think about last nights win...err...I mean abomination?? You people who think MB is a good coach are the joke...
I’m pissed off after last nights loss. It was unacceptable.

See, it’s pretty easy to honestly answer a question. You should try it some time when someone asks you a direct question. Instead of bringing up something unrelated, from way in the past.

This board would be better off without you. You’re a troll.

Nov 2, 2004
Broken Arrow

See, it’s pretty easy to honestly answer a question. You should try it some time when someone asks you a direct question. Instead of bringing up something unrelated, from way in the past.

WAAA...truth hurts don't it?? MB fanboy...

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina

WAAA...truth hurts don't it?? MB fanboy...
You want to know what sucks? Negative people like you. Go look in the mirror and tell yourself one more time you hate everything. That nothing is ever good enough. Tell yourself you’re sad and you don’t like your life and nothing will make you happy. That you’re a pessimist. Embrace the sad and the suck. It’s obviously your life. Enjoy it, has to be a great and enjoyable way to go through life.

Nov 2, 2004
Broken Arrow
You want to know what sucks? Negative people like you. Go look in the mirror and tell yourself one more time you hate everything. That nothing is ever good enough. Tell yourself you’re sad and you don’t like your life and nothing will make you happy. That you’re a pessimist. Embrace the sad and the suck. It’s obviously your life. Enjoy it, has to be a great and enjoyable way to go through life.
Enjoy the bottom of the conference...yet again.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Aww...somebody disagrees with you...keep wearing your mask and burying your head in the sand.
My mask? Don't wear one.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Brian Bennett from the Athletic has us in as 9 seed. 7 teams from the Big 12, and we’re team 6 of 7 in the conference with only the oU behind us.

Oct 30, 2007
I can see a path to 7-11. Have to have a huge upset with no more debacles to get to 8-10. Have to sweep KSU and isu.