Boynton Doghouse?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
He is not In the doghouse, he is in his brother’s shadow. He just isn’t any good yet. The sad thing is he probably won’t get any better without playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 17, 2011
Did yall see the comment Boynton made about Keylan playing? He said people make assumptions about him not playing and what not. I haven't seen anything on him not playing until this thread, makes me wonder if he actually reads this forum lol.

Did yall see the comment Boynton made about Keylan playing? He said people make assumptions about him not playing and what not. I haven't seen anything on him not playing until this thread, makes me wonder if he actually reads this forum lol.
He's a player's coach. So it wouldn't surprise me if this thread got to one of the players and they started ribbing Keylan in front of the coach and it became a big "in-house" joke.