Boynton Doghouse?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 22, 2019
Altus, OK
Boone may have EARNED so playing time. Like I said the other day. Get better. Better players play more....

Well he was really solid vs Tech tonight. Hope he keeps rolling. He helps with is length and 3pt shooting

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
He is not In the doghouse, he is in his brother’s shadow. He just isn’t any good yet. The sad thing is he probably won’t get any better without playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 22, 2019
Altus, OK
Yeah I knew he wasn't in the doghouse. He seems like in the huddles he has lots of energy even when he wasn't playing. But it's good to see a kid that hasn't played in a while that gets in the game and contributes in a positive way

Dec 17, 2011
Did yall see the comment Boynton made about Keylan playing? He said people make assumptions about him not playing and what not. I haven't seen anything on him not playing until this thread, makes me wonder if he actually reads this forum lol.

Did yall see the comment Boynton made about Keylan playing? He said people make assumptions about him not playing and what not. I haven't seen anything on him not playing until this thread, makes me wonder if he actually reads this forum lol.
He's a player's coach. So it wouldn't surprise me if this thread got to one of the players and they started ribbing Keylan in front of the coach and it became a big "in-house" joke.