Bowl Game Scenarios?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2008
Phoenix is much closer to Tucson. Will make the drive far easier if we have another showing like yesterday. The 1000 miles I have to drive today and tomorrow are going to be significantly less Orange than they were heading east.

count me in for the Nacho bowl

Apr 1, 2008
Carrollton,Tx
Shaping up to being a great consolation trip for the fans. Lots of fun to be had so long as the cactus bowl cold snap doesn’t hit.
The only fall back is the cost to get there since its New Year. I had tickets when we went before and they were awesome seats too, but we couldn’t find a way to get there relatively cheap. It’s a 17 hour dr so 2 days shot there airfare was off the charts I even had someone willing to use points until she saw how many they wanted, needless to say I took a hit on the tickets paid OSU $550 but all I could get out of them was $250 cardinal season ticket holder’s get tickets too and they sell them pretty cheap…so for those of you that do get to go Phoenix is awesome lived there for 5 yrs they have great Orange fans and the best Mexican food…GO POKES!

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
The only fall back is the cost to get there since its New Year. I had tickets when we went before and they were awesome seats too, but we couldn’t find a way to get there relatively cheap. It’s a 17 hour dr so 2 days shot there airfare was off the charts I even had someone willing to use points until she saw how many they wanted, needless to say I took a hit on the tickets paid OSU $550 but all I could get out of them was $250 cardinal season ticket holder’s get tickets too and they sell them pretty cheap…so for those of you that do get to go Phoenix is awesome lived there for 5 yrs they have great Orange fans and the best Mexican food…GO POKES!
I go every time when it’s Scottsdale. Something about that region. The people are so friendly and they put up with my shenanigans which beats the folks in Shreveport, San Diego and Houston. For some reason, my goofiness is lost on them and they are not friendly nor give a hoot what bowl game is happening in their cities.

Hoping for Arizona and hoping you get there too.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
I get no joy from seeing Cincinnati make the playoffs. I hope we smash them back to reality when they join the conference. WVU was far better than them in the Big East, but the Mountaineers joined a real conference and haven’t had the cakewalk Cincy has.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
The loss hurt, but listening to the ESPN talking heads is almost worse.
Watching talking heads from ESPN dog our team is about as bad as it gets....
The faster you decide not to care about what those idiots who haven’t watched more than 10 minutes of an Osu game have to say, the better off you will be. Why would anyone care what they say. Good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
The faster you decide not to care about what those idiots who haven’t watched more than 10 minutes of an Osu game have to say, the better off you will be. Why would anyone care what they say. Good or bad.

Perception is reality...Do I like it?? NO!! But I like to see folks talk about us in a positive light whether it's ESPN or Fox sports

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008

Perception is reality...Do I like it?? NO!! But I like to see folks talk about us in a positive light whether it's ESPN or Fox sports
Eh. Joey Galloway is the last person I would ever listen to talk about osu.