Boise state

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 26, 2011
Stillwater
Gundy gets out of Kasey’s ear and let’s him run an offense. Spencer’s rust wears off. Young receivers show their potential. Defense does it’s thing. Cowboys rush for over 200 years and dominate both lines of scrimmage.

player of the game: jaylen warren

oSu: 31
Boise: 20

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Gundy gets out of Kasey’s ear and let’s him run an offense. Spencer’s rust wears off. Young receivers show their potential. Defense does it’s thing. Cowboys rush for over 200 years and dominate both lines of scrimmage.

player of the game: jaylen warren

oSu: 31
Boise: 20
Whatever Koolaid you're drinkin i want some!! Hope even half of what you said comes true!

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Just saw this posted on the Boise State board.

Hosting our first football game at Albertsons Stadium in nearly 650 days, and bringing Bronco Nation back together for the game against UTEP, was a major undertaking by our staff.

For the health and safety of our community, Boise State expects fans to wear facial coverings in the stadium as well as when entering and exiting the venue. We are committed to following all local, state and athletic conference guidelines. We are aware of and disappointed by the lack of adherence to the current facial covering requirement by many of those in attendance.

For the remainder of this season, Boise State will reward fans who comply with public health recommendations, including wearing facial coverings and getting vaccinated.

Prior to kickoff, on-site vaccination tents will be set up outside Albertsons Stadium. Those who choose to get vaccinated on-site, or those who are already vaccinated, can enter to win one of several prizes. To enter the drawing for Saturday’s game vs. Oklahoma State, fans with game tickets and at least one vaccination may fill out this online form. Additionally, Boise State will have a street team patrolling Albertsons Stadium, awarding prizes to fans wearing their masks.

Prizes will include concession vouchers, autographed footballs, season tickets for future football and basketball seasons, gift cards to the Bronco Shop and more.

As always, we encourage our fans to make the best decision for themselves and their families. If you determine that you are uncomfortable attending the game, either due to COVID-19 or the public health protocols for the 2021 season, and would like to move your purchase from the 2021 season to 2022, or request a full refund, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (208) 426-4737.

If you have concerns while in your seat, text your location and concern to (208) 427-3227, or contact the nearest stadium staff for assistance.

We look forward to safely hosting you and Bronco Nation in Albertsons Stadium.

Go Broncos!

Bronco Athletics

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
-4.5 last I looked. Take Boise minus the points. Two field goals covers.

Post game;”that blue field is tough to play on and we should consider designing better plays.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two things...my advice...
Don't bet on football and never against the Pokes. We are going to win this game...should be fun to watch us play better on offense this week...I have NO DOUBT that will happen and that it will likely be enough to win.

Feb 18, 2009
Two things...my advice...
Don't bet on football and never against the Pokes. We are going to win this game...should be fun to watch us play better on offense this week...I have NO DOUBT that will happen and that it will likely be enough to win.
I could see this going two ways.

1.) Same ol' same ol' and we lose a game we should win and the attitude of the fans gets increasingly frustrated.

2.) Eerily similar to Cornelius year where the offense honestly didn't look great going in and then all of the sudden went nuts. With the improved defense we win going way and easily cover.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
2.) Eerily similar to Cornelius year where the offense honestly didn't look great going in and then all of the sudden went nuts. With the improved defense we win going way and easily cover.
Made me go back and watch the highlights. Great game! Special Teams were EXTRA special that day. :pistols:

Oh yeah. That was great and some really good highlights.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nov 8, 2013
Just looked up Boise State's punter... he is one of two Boise State punters who each had a punt blocked in Stillwater in 2018. I suspect he hasn't forgotten. Perhaps we can look for a rushed punt or two on Saturday... a rushed line drive punt could setup a return nicely!

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So here's the cinematic highlights from that game in 2018, as well as the one hour version of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fz8wtskjz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZACPl3qnhLw

Pokengineer

Go Pokes!
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I could see this going two ways.

1.) Same ol' same ol' and we lose a game we should win and the attitude of the fans gets increasingly frustrated.

Didn't we score over 55 points in each of the two games prior to the last Boise game?

I don't think those struggles can be compared to the embarrassment that is our offense so far this year.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Didn't we score over 55 points in each of the two games prior to the last Boise game?

I don't think those struggles can be compared to the embarrassment that is our offense so far this year.
According to PFB, Kasey Dunn was downright giddy after the Tulsa win (said he was going to have a celebratory beer,) and thinks that our problems just boil down to fundamentals, and have nothing to do with the scheme.

So, when your OC is as clueless as your HC about how big a dumpster fire their offense is, the future is pretty bleak.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Also saw a graphic (maybe it was on OP) that against Tulsa we had 2nd down and 8 -10 yards, 15 times, and ran it 14 times for 0 - 2 yards. The one time we threw, it went for 21 yards, but we never threw again. We were never in 3rd and short the entire game.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

According to PFB, Kasey Dunn was downright giddy after the Tulsa win (said he was going to have a celebratory beer,) and thinks that our problems just boil down to fundamentals, and have nothing to do with the scheme.

So, when your OC is as clueless as your HC about how big a dumpster fire their offense is, the future is pretty bleak.
I honestly would not listen to PFB very much in regards to any comments about this team. There is one person in particular at that website that very much has an axe to grind against Gundy and OSU.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk