Boise state/Game a thread combined

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I love OSU but the visitor allotment for road and visitor game are consistently crap seats.

I always look and see what OSU offers then realize the third party vendor will be better.
You’re not wrong. I always buy through OSU to support our athletic department, but I can’t fault anyone for going third party. Years ago I spoke with someone in the athletic department about offering incentives to buy bowl tickets and road tickets through OSU. A couple years later they did offer Posse points for buying bowl tickets through the school, but that went away quickly. Oh well. Looking forward to a large Cowboy contingent in Boise!
I mean, it's pretty much up to the school we are visiting. They decide the visitor section. Look at our visitor section at bps, pretty crap seats.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I went ahead and got our flights. First time flying out of Stillwater on AA. They now have four flights coming and going out of Stillwater to and from Dallas. Haven’t reserved Hotel yet for three night as we will be there Fri to Mon. We will get a car and have sometime on Sat and Sun to do sight seeing as it is a 8 pm game.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I got my tickets through OSU. On stub hub you can buy lower level tickets on BSU side for $75 but in the lower level on Visitors side they are in the $200 to $400 dollar range. Other BSU home games the tickets on the visitors lower level are priced the same as on BSU side.

my guess is this will be a sell out resulting in increased prices for visitors side.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Does anyone know if the band, Pete, and cheerleaders are going? I assume at least Pete and cheerleaders was wondering if the band was going

Dec 13, 2011
Driving an RV up with my dad and father-in-law. We are fly fishing from Ashton on over to Boise. We will stay around a few days after the game and then head home sometime midweek. I’ve never been to Idaho but we have been fly fishing now for 8 years and I’ve had this circled on my bucket list since they scheduled the game.