Boise state/Game a thread combined

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2008
What section are the tickets sold from OSU in?
Don't know the number, but it's a bad view.

Always the tough choice. Sit with fellow Poke surrounded by Orange . . with a bad view.
Or go to Opponent's website or 3rd Party broker and get good seats . . . with bad neighbors

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
What section are the tickets sold from OSU in?
Don't know the number, but it's a bad view.

Always the tough choice. Sit with fellow Poke surrounded by Orange . . with a bad view.
Or go to Opponent's website or 3rd Party broker and get good seats . . . with bad neighbors
Second option for sure. Better to be surrounded by rowdy Bronco Fans until the 4th quarter when Illingworth gets his reps and the stands are empty around you!

Feb 27, 2007
sacramento,ca
Just talked to a buddy who is a Boise State grad. The best places to go for pre game is “Taphouse” and “The Ram”. The Ram is across the river from the stadium but very close. Another good place is “Diablos and sons”. Best gameday area is “the Ram” and anywhere on 8th street.

Jul 12, 2004
Stillwater, OK
I am at the Hyatt downtown. I have a HS classmate who lives near Boise. We are hoping to connect with other Poke fans somewhere the night before the game.

Will the Alumni Association put something together?

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
I love OSU but the visitor allotment for road and visitor game are consistently crap seats.

I always look and see what OSU offers then realize the third party vendor will be better.
You’re not wrong. I always buy through OSU to support our athletic department, but I can’t fault anyone for going third party. Years ago I spoke with someone in the athletic department about offering incentives to buy bowl tickets and road tickets through OSU. A couple years later they did offer Posse points for buying bowl tickets through the school, but that went away quickly. Oh well. Looking forward to a large Cowboy contingent in Boise!